IGNORED

Library

Dan Studley

My first game of the season yesterday played well second half!!!! BUT the atmosphere was awful!!! I mean a 4-1 victory doesnt come around very often, make the most of it! This is to exception of the east end but still people would sing for about 2 minutes after a goal and then HUSH. Bring back music when we score, a decent DJ and the old match announcer who got everyone going , who was that ??

Sorry to pick out the negatives

My first game of the season yesterday played well second half!!!! BUT the atmosphere was awful!!! I mean a 4-1 victory doesnt come around very often, make the most of it! This is to exception of the east end but still people would sing for about 2 minutes after a goal and then HUSH. Bring back music when we score, a decent DJ and the old match announcer who got everyone going , who was that ??

Sorry to pick out the negatives

I thought the atmosphere was OK yesterday, not as good as the Birmingham game, but that was a larger crowd, and a much closer match. I think when a team romps to a 4-1 the atmosphere is sure to be a bit less noisy because the game is won, and fans just sit back and watch the football, so to speak. Had it been 2-0 or 2-1 then I think it would have been much more intense. Come down a bit more often, if you can, and you will hear the Ashton roar at it's best.

I think that the way this club has completely turned around in the last few years has been awesome, not least in the way that City fans appear to be enjoying the experience at last.

The atmosphere at Ashton Gate was non-existent for years (appart from one-off games such as Hartlepoo/derbies etc), it was only away from home that we made a noise (and a good one at that).

Now that the noisy fans are back together in the East End - thanks for realising you were wrong Mr Lansdown - the support has been much more palpable.

I'm loving Ashton Gate right now.

No no no no no no no no no, please do not bring back that old PA bloke, its a complete embarrassment. You should need some bloke yelling down the microphone to get you going.

They had a bloke like that at coventry, was yelling out "TESCO STAND MAKE SOME NOISE" to which there was hardly anything back, and he went "GREAT AS USUAL, WELL DONE"

One of the best moves the club has done getting DaveL in.

Archived