IGNORED

kavanagh not that good

leadman

is it just me or does anyone else think kav is overated at times, if you were to read the ccfc forum last season, they were saying get rid, i think tommy makes him look ordinary at times.

also good to see danny is looking at two areas of the team strengthen, central midfield and outwide i rekon

is it just me or does anyone else think kav is overated at times, if you were to read the ccfc forum last season, they were saying get rid, i think tommy makes him look ordinary at times.

also good to see danny is looking at two areas of the team  strengthen, central midfield and outwide i rekon

Tommy and Kavanagh are 2 different players and cant really be compared, I'm just thinking, why have you even brought this up? It isnt even relivant to city.

Do you enjoy making foolish posts?

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Tommy and Kavanagh are 2 different players and cant really be compared, I'm just thinking, why have you even brought this up? It isnt even relivant to city.

Do you enjoy making foolish posts?

Doherty and Kavanagh are quite similar, I prefer Doherty to be honest.

Guest citysnumber7

kavanagh and tommy play, a different game, kavanagh is a quality player, and it would be nice to see tommy and kavanagh playing together next season, they would make a good team, and i dont know how u can says hes over rated, he is quality, and i would love 2 c him in city colours

I think he was a top class player and if we could have got him a little cheaper we would have signed him before Cardiff. I did think though last season in the games we played at Cardiff he seemed to be loosing his pace which I know wasn't much but it was effecting his game. Still not a bad aplayer though

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Tins and Kav are different!

Tins is a more long striding type of player who wouldn't look out of place wide left (where he has spent most of his career).

Kav could only play in the middle, same as Doc and Caskey and Paul Evans etc.. Tins is different to those three.

are you so stupid gas hater, i am saying tommy makes him look ordinary, that dont mean there the same type of player, does it.

anyway, follow rangers, they are the people

Whose top of the league?

How does Kavanagh make Tommy look ordinary? Absoulute rubbish I'm afraid. They are no compatible its like saying, "Del Piero isnt as good as Roberto Carlos". 2 Different Players.

:PC_Plod: edited for abusive language towards another forum user :PC_Plod:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Gh why you being such a muppet? There was nothing wrong with leadmans post in the first place, and on top of that you get all abusive.

Kav was made to look ordinary player when we playerd Cardiff last season.

"Del Piero isnt as good as Roberto Carlos". 2 Different Players."

That play in different posistions, Tommy and Kavanagh both play in midfield so it is possible to compare them

Archived