IGNORED

Div 2 Team Of The Season

Guest jon

Please forgive me if this has been asked already as I have been away for the past fortnight (gutted that I missed the Plymouth game). Has the PFA Division 2 Team of the season been announced yet and if so were there any City players in there? If I remember correctly, the announcement coincides with the PFA awards which are usually held sometime around Easter.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Cheers

Scooter Red

Steve Phillips, Louis Carey & Brian Tinnion.

The one missing from previous years was Micky Bell, probably due to a lesser number of games played this season.

Thanks for that. I'm surprised at Phillips and Tinnion's inclusion whereas Tommy Doh was excluded. But then again I'm not a professional footballer...

Scooter Red

Guest N1 Jim

The votes are given mid season so it is not very representative and perhaps Tommy has been playing better as season has gone on and perhaps u would not vote 4 him if he had kicked and hassled u all game.

May also xplain Tinmans inclusion who has faded a bit in the second half of the season.

The actual team has not been published anywhere. I guess this is so there is a suprise factor at the PFA dinner.

I am suprised that City published there players inclusion. There has been nothing re Qpr players who must have Carlisle(sympathy) and a couple of others in the team.

You may not be a professional footballer Jon but u r still entitled to your opinions. (Unless your post is edited or removed).

Who would u have had as goalie instead of Phillips?

Archived