IGNORED

Sheffield United Away

nedbcfc

Hi guys, me and my mate really want to go to Sheffield in a couple of weeks, and we were planning on going on the coach, but his dad has gone down to the ticket office today and they've said you need to be 18 to go on the coaches.

I've been to away games this season already without an over 18 year old , so I was just wondering what you think I should do.. just phone up and get them anyway? And if we did, would there be a problem?

p.s. we are both 16, which I thought was the age to go on the coaches ?!

Hi guys, me and my mate really want to go to Sheffield in a couple of weeks, and we were planning on going on the coach, but his dad has gone down to the ticket office today and they've said you need to be 18 to go on the coaches.

I've been to away games this season already without an over 18 year old , so I was just wondering what you think I should do.. just phone up and get them anyway? And if we did, would there be a problem?

p.s. we are both 16, which I thought was the age to go on the coaches ?!

buy a big jar of clearasol,start smoking,grow a moustache and get a tattoo and you will have no problem getting on.

:city::city::city:

seriously i would just go for it,I'm sure if you behave yourseves you will be ok.

:city::city::city:

Archived