Front Page Of Evil Post Friday

Guest bristolbred

And i am in Castle(ss) Donington!! :D

Where?? i hear you ask!! :ProgrammePC:

Where indeed!!,

A million miles from BS3 2EJ. :Costumed34:

So, what does the "Evil |Post!" have to say for itself this morning??. :sad56:

Libel!

You can publish a story from another source as long as you credit that source, ie in this instance The Evening Post. They will be delighted to get the publicity, it is not a question of publish and be damned. It is already in the public domain.

What does it say?.................................................anyone?

I know a place you can post basically whatever you like as long as as it is not libel or bad language/bad taste............. http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk

Todays headlines from their webssite.

NOW TO TARGET THE LOWLIFE 23.04.04

Good news for all those law-abiding citizens in Avon and Somerset who feel like they are living in the Wild West: the cavalry has arrived. Every resident who suffers neighbours...

more

A LOAD OF TROUBLE 23.04.04

You're a transport manager and you have to send an enormously wide load to Airbus in Filton. When is the best time, so as not to inconvenience other road users?...

more

FIRM CRITICISED FOR TIMING OF 10MPH DELIVERY TRUCK TRIP 23.04.04

The delivery of a 100-tonne "pressure cooker" on a wide lorry to Airbus in Filton has come under fire for creating traffic delays on motorways around Bristol. The £1 million...

more

I think what NTTDS is getting at is a piece about an ex gas player. I wont go on because it is touch and go especially with the censorship post still doing the rounds.

What I will say is that there is a post on the Gas forum with details of the story should you so wish to read it.

Edit.....Posted at the same time as Tom :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

NOW TO TARGET THE LOWLIFE 23.04.04

Good news for all those law-abiding citizens in Avon and Somerset who feel like they are living in the Wild West: the cavalry has arrived. Every resident who suffers neighbours that are Bristol City fans can now have a free 12ft fence plus a section of netting put around the fans house. The Post is very pleased with these measures as we now anticipate crime of every sort will now be reduced. An Avon and Somerset Police spokesman said there were also talks looking into reducing the capacity of these houses by shutting off bedrooms.

The Police are also on the look out for a fan code named "Red Goblin" who escaped from a mental asylum early today. He was heard to be mumbling "Kill Blair, kill the Queen" before dissapearing into the darkness. The public are asked not to approach him as he is thought to be armed with a Cavalry sword. He is described as normal height wearing an orange tunic under a leather jerkin with a round metal helmet on.

In unrelated news US Marines came under fire from the notorious Yellow Submarine Crew today while operating in Bagdad. The post has evidence that this group of Bristol City fans have connections with every organised crime group in the world. Using codenames such as "Old Spot" and "Elvis Dolman" this YS crew have taken Bristol Citys level of hooliganism to knew loads. One local Granny was quoted as saying "Why can't they be like those lovely Rovers boys, you never see articles of them fighting"

Guest bristolbred

Just read it!!

you've got to laugh! :Laugh4:

must admit thou, why go to all this trouble??.

must be a #~*+ pub, seeking publicity!! :Party3:

:dunno: :Party12: :D

Archived