IGNORED

Charlton Away

Jordan Tansley

The last train abck is 23.30 rather amply time to get back to Paddington.

if you look at the time that gets back to bristol it's around 6.00am wednesday morning!

the earlier train is 22.45 but the main problem is that it takes an hour by train from the valley to paddington that'll be cutting it mighty close.

EDIT. the 23.30 does stop at TEMPLE MEADS not PARKWAY (which sucks for me)

if you look at the time that gets back to bristol it's around 6.00am wednesday morning!

the earlier train is 22.45 but the main problem is that it takes an hour by train from the valley to paddington that'll be cutting it mighty close.

EDIT. the 23.30 does stop at TEMPLE MEADS not PARKWAY (which sucks for me)

I'm sure they'll be enough City fans who need to get back to Parkway to chip in for a cab.

what was the drill last year then? did they have late train or was it a mad rush from the stadium for the last one?

Last year. There is a train station right next to the ground. I think from memory you go overline then have to change to get to Paddington. I think we got back to Paddington in about 35 mins we could have got an earlier train but we were made to wait for the later train by the police . As Cardiff were away in London the same night.

Says on the trainline that the last one to leave Paddington is at 23.45 and gets you back for 01.23. Two adults and a child on a family railcard is also £30.20 for two singles.

Last year. There is a train station right next to the ground. I think from memory you go overline then have to change to get to Paddington. I think we got back to Paddington in about 35 mins we could have got an earlier train but we were made to wait for the later train by the police . As Cardiff were away in London the same night.

Your correct about the train station 5 minutes from the ground but I'm not sure how you managed to get to Paddington that quick. We took the best part of an hour and didn't have any delays anywhere.

However the 6 hours it took from Paddington to Plymouth including an hour stop at Taunton has put us off this year. Well to be honest not us but her - I had a lovely 6 hours sleep!!

Going to swap this one for a drive, and overnight stay, to Ipswich in December.

Your correct about the train station 5 minutes from the ground but I'm not sure how you managed to get to Paddington that quick. We took the best part of an hour and didn't have any delays anywhere.

However the 6 hours it took from Paddington to Plymouth including an hour stop at Taunton has put us off this year. Well to be honest not us but her - I had a lovely 6 hours sleep!!

Going to swap this one for a drive, and overnight stay, to Ipswich in December.

I think we changed at London bridge. So maybe thats why it was quicker

Archived