IGNORED

Least Favourite

Hodges17

city- yup,Matty hewlit,couldnt bear him! funny a?

Gas- not bothered.

Prem- damm i was goin to say savage(what a yonker :D ) eerrrmmm......

oh yeah...Peter Schmmical(sp) aarrrgghhh :@

Remember when Micheal Owen ran over to the corner at old Traff and kicked him up in the air??

Few seasons back now,got sent off but it must have been SSSOOO worth it :D:dunno:

City : Would have to have been Tony Thorpe. Lazy bugger.

Rovers : Marcus Bignot. Although his provocation at R+Diamonds only made it worse for him. :P

Premier : Ruud 'I look like a horse and fall like one over a fence' Van Nistelrooy - Good player but I can't stand the way he always scores those tap ins and the way he cheats - Keown should of nutted him when he had the chance :D

Who is your least favourite City player, Rovers player and premiership player ever?

City - Steve Phillips

Rovers - Scott Jones

Prem - Roy Keane

Dislike rather than hate, but here goes:

City - Russell Osman

Rovers - Ian Alexander (###### features)

Prem - Gary Neville. Can't play, can't act (even in a stoopid vodaphone addy)...

...oh and did I mention the biggest spoilt brat in modern footie?

ps. Why the QPR picture sig?

City - I'm not very keen on the selfish upstart who took an education from us and dumped on the carpet when he scuttled off to Fulham. Also I've not really forgiven Gordon Owen for a variety of heinous crimes in 1987.

Rovers - got to go back a while to when you guys mattered sufficiently to get me worked up ... that'll be the entire 89/90 squad and in particular the mullet haired puppet master Gerry Francis.

Prem - players that let their big heads get in the way of their talent - e.g. Fowler and Anelka, plus any player that plays for Leicester City.

Archived