IGNORED

Season Ticket Upgrades

Cideriuplandlord

I have 3 season tickets in the Ateyo 1 adult and 2 children.

My problem is this, there seem to be many more evening games this season and whilst I prefer these to Saturday games myself, my kids cannot go to the evening games unless it is half term(by the time we get back to Taunton it is 11.00pmish, too late in the eyes of the missus). This is my problem and would not expect the club to change this ,even for me !!

My problem is that rather than sit on my own I have various mates who would love to come along on the tickets but when I have tried to upgrade them to adult tickets I have been told this is not possible, don't really follow why not but if that is the way it is, thats the way it is.

What has really annoyed me is that against Brum I bought the 2 seats my sons sit in at Full Price and my mates came along no problem yet this morning I rang to do the same and was told there was no way of doing this and ended up buying 2 seats elsewhere in the Ateyo even though they will sit with me. 2 problems with this,

1: it clearly depends on who you speak to in the ticket office as to the level of efficiency and service you get , although I have to say both ladies were very nice !

2: which is the bigger gripe, I have had to buy 2 seats elsewhere in the Ateyo even though we will all sit together in my regular seats therefore possibly depriving someone else who wants seats together for Plymouth.

I'm not sure what I want back from this topic , if anyone has any methods that work it would be great. Or maybe I am just using the forum as a sounding board, a kind of therapy if you will.........I feel better already.

Does all seem a bit stupid though dunnit !

I would also be interested to hear how you do this. My 6 year old son is only able to come to about half of the games and so I often have to sit on my own when he can't make it.

When i have enquired in the past, I've been told it's not possible to upgrade. However, I've also heard that you can just go to the ticket office on a matchday and pay to upgrade? Haven't yet taken this gamble in case it doesn't work, but you'd assume the club would rather get some money for the seat rather than having it empty?

I have 3 season tickets in the Ateyo 1 adult and 2 children.

My problem is this, there seem to be many more evening games this season and whilst I prefer these to Saturday games myself, my kids cannot go to the evening games unless it is half term(by the time we get back to Taunton it is 11.00pmish, too late in the eyes of the missus). This is my problem and would not expect the club to change this ,even for me !!

My problem is that rather than sit on my own I have various mates who would love to come along on the tickets but when I have tried to upgrade them to adult tickets I have been told this is not possible, don't really follow why not but if that is the way it is, thats the way it is.

What has really annoyed me is that against Brum I bought the 2 seats my sons sit in at Full Price and my mates came along no problem yet this morning I rang to do the same and was told there was no way of doing this and ended up buying 2 seats elsewhere in the Ateyo even though they will sit with me. 2 problems with this,

1: it clearly depends on who you speak to in the ticket office as to the level of efficiency and service you get , although I have to say both ladies were very nice !

2: which is the bigger gripe, I have had to buy 2 seats elsewhere in the Ateyo even though we will all sit together in my regular seats therefore possibly depriving someone else who wants seats together for Plymouth.

I'm not sure what I want back from this topic , if anyone has any methods that work it would be great. Or maybe I am just using the forum as a sounding board, a kind of therapy if you will.........I feel better already.

Does all seem a bit stupid though dunnit !

Take your mates next time just use season tickets as normal.

"no-one will bat an eyelid"

How are you Tim ? going up tomorrow !

i'm stuck in Licolnshire for a few weeks mate, I've got an ill family member hence not being in contact.

Should be back in a few weeks if all goes well, and back on the away travels again. Missed going away this year with you guys... anyway, only a few weeks and I'll be back in business.

Went to cardiff and saw Josh.

Archived