IGNORED

Whats Left

leadman

first of all, just been on qpr messageboard, they seem to think that its done and dusted, yeah were going up and there in the play-offs.

strange how both sets of fans in general aint got no optimism, ares seems well founded, after all when push comes to shove we tend to just miss out, i allways thought that qpr/plymouth would be home wins and the rest were sit down and pray, hope for the best and hope qpr slip up.

we are capable of 3 wins out of 3 but the likelyhood, on are general form says it wont work out that way.

we got brighton, currently 5th and bang on play-offs, therefore 3 points to us, barnsley, easier game on paper but we all know differant, might scrape a point(though we did destroy them last time i went 4-1), i think its all on blackpool at home, we do tend to turn themover but then again there midtable cr@p and playing well, with i rekon the best striker ive seen this season in scott taylor and the allways troublesome huge bloke(cant remember is name), anyway win for us, thats 7 points.

qpr need, i rekon 5 points for promotion.

plymouth away, bang on draw 1 point

swindon at home, improved of late but got to go for qpr, 3 points

all down to wednesday, been rubbish lately but have played better all season against better teams, 1 point, play-offs here we come

i managed to wreck my head in, I'm now feeling down

how can 22 blokes running round on grass kicking a ball, get me or anyone else in this state, 3 points a must vs brighton and a plymouth win

heres hopeing

Heh, i know what you mean, i've been nervous all week and it's getting worse :dunno: But as usual when i'm nervous we never loose :D It's when i'm not nervous that we should be worried as if i am not a wreck of nerves before a big game we will loose.

We need a win for city, a win for Plymouth and Swindon to beat Oldham.

Swindon can beat QPR, an on form monney, Parkin and Fallon can absolutely rip their below average defence to pieces, and for what it's worth i think they will inflict QPR's only home defeat of the season, hoping leaving us free to clinch promotion with a win at barnsley.

I doubt that will happen, i think we will nedd something out of the last game, and i have to say i hope it is a win and not a draw, i have seen so many teams screw up when all they have needed was a draw, so they don't play and end up getting beat.

Are you sure you want Swine to beat Oldham, I can only imagine it is to keep them interested in beating Rangers the following week.
Yep. thats the reason, they should still be playing if the loose to oldham as they will still want 3rd or 4th, but a win against Oldham ensures that they are still after Qpr, and would overtake them if they beat them i think.

Archived