IGNORED

Outclassed In All Areas Today

GeoTheCiderHead

Just got back in from Molineux. I thought today that despite the couple of decent chances we created, we were outplayed over the whole pitch. The starting line-up we faced today was pretty much the same one that we gained two credible draws off last season yet the performance today was years away from them. I thought where we were really outdone was the wings. Michael Kightly ran rings round our defence putting in decent crosses and generally causing havoc. On the other wing, there was Matt Jarvis who despite being nowhere near as good as Kightly still caused us problems with his crossing and general play.

I thought Marvin Elliott looked pretty decent on his first start of the season - getting stuck into some meaty challenges but we just lacked any real grit, determination and creativity in the middle of the park especially, in what turned out to be a comfortable Wolves victory. Michael McIndoe probably had his worst game this season thus far and its so typical that it had to come against Wolves. We were simply beaten by the better team today. Lets hope that Johnson "rallies the troops" as he says and gets us fired up for 3 points against the Argyle.

Just got back in from Molineux. I thought today that despite the couple of decent chances we created, we were outplayed over the whole pitch. The starting line-up we faced today was pretty much the same one that we gained two credible draws off last season yet the performance today was years away from them. I thought where we were really outdone was the wings. Michael Kightly ran rings round our defence putting in decent crosses and generally causing havoc. On the other wing, there was Matt Jarvis who despite being nowhere near as good as Kightly still caused us problems with his crossing and general play.

I thought Marvin Elliott looked pretty decent on his first start of the season - getting stuck into some meaty challenges but we just lacked any real grit, determination and creativity in the middle of the park especially, in what turned out to be a comfortable Wolves victory. Michael McIndoe probably had his worst game this season thus far and its so typical that it had to come against Wolves. We were simply beaten by the better team today. Lets hope that Johnson "rallies the troops" as he says and gets us fired up for 3 points against the Argyle.

Thought McAllister kept Kightly farily quiet today and it was Jarvis who caused us the majority of the problems.

Archived