IGNORED

Wolves, This Seasons Watford?

luke_bristol

Cracking set of players, great stadium and a club on the up it seems, so what exactly is the problem with their fans?

Every club has its own breed of knuckle dragger, our included, but like Watford before them, Wolves seem to have ###### loads of them and they all seem to find their way onto our board!

Like Watford and their proximity to the big London clubs, the problem, it seems, is being a small club in the shadow of giants (Brum, Villa, the Baggies, etc)

Get a grip fellas, you've had a great start but it counts after 46 games; you play great football (even if you tried to kick Marvin Elliot to pieces today) and are more worthy of Premier League football than Stoke, just remember a little bit of humility goes a long way ,)

Cracking set of players, great stadium and a club on the up it seems, so what exactly is the problem with their fans?

Every club has its own breed of knuckle dragger, our included, but like Watford before them, Wolves seem to have ###### loads of them and they all seem to find their way onto our board!

Like Watford and their proximity to the big London clubs, the problem, it seems, is being a small club in the shadow of giants (Brum, Villa, the Baggies, etc)

Get a grip fellas, you've had a great start but it counts after 46 games; you play great football (even if you tried to kick Marvin Elliot to pieces today) and are more worthy of Premier League football than Stoke, just remember a little bit of humility goes a long way ,)

Good post mate. 8 games gone.....thats it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they fall flat on their face and go away licking their paws. :fingerscrossed:

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was saying this before the game so why is it because 'ya' lost?

Mate you have a bitter chip on ya shoulder against us. We may fall flat on our faces. i personally expect us to reach the playoffs but blues and reading should win auto. We are bound to burst our bubble soon.

Jeez sorry chap but get over yaself.

Mate you have a bitter chip on ya shoulder against us. We may fall flat on our faces. i personally expect us to reach the playoffs but blues and reading should win auto. We are bound to burst our bubble soon.

Sounds like it to me mate - I think some of our fans are living in a dream world.

Sounds like it to me mate - I think some of our fans are living in a dream world.

this is the seconed post ive read of yours and both have been slating other club or fans sure you ant got blue in you or do you just like slating your fellow suporters ?

this is the seconed post ive read of yours and both have been slating other club or fans sure you ant got blue in you or do you just like slating your fellow suporters ?

Nice of you to read, but you need to understand what i'm saying though - after getting dicked by a better team, all some people can do is moan about Wolves fans, stadium blah blah blah - some have even said the ref was the reason we lost.

Those posters sound peevish and don't do the club any credit at all.

I've been a City fan longer than you and no blue in me - why would you think that?

I think Wolves, Brum and Reading will be fighting it out for the top two spots this year, but there's no reason we cant stick close enough to them and keep the pressure on. If one or two of them do slip up, maybe we can sneak in the top 2..

Lets be fair here, all three of those clubs are bigger than us, and I will be very happy with a top 6 finish again.. I want 50 points on the board first though before I start even thinking the P word..

Getting over yourself is exactly what you lot need to do, hence my post, I'll say it again, you're not up yet!

As for a chip on my shoulder about Wolves....you're not exactly local rivals... no great controversial incidents recently to embitter me....didn't lose to you last year and finished well above you...what exactly would a City fan have to be bitter about when it comes to Wolves?

Getting over yourself is exactly what you lot need to do, hence my post, I'll say it again, you're not up yet!

As for a chip on my shoulder about Wolves....you're not exactly local rivals... no great controversial incidents recently to embitter me....didn't lose to you last year and finished well above you...what exactly would a City fan have to be bitter about when it comes to Wolves?

I agree exactly Luke ..so please explain??

We are just enjoying our wonderful start. Sorry it agrieves you to the point you start a thread about us.

I think Wolves, Brum and Reading will be fighting it out for the top two spots this year,

Think those teams should be pretty nailed on for the top 3 spots, as for us making the play-offs again that would be brilliant, but think it might be just out of our reach this season.

Archived