IGNORED

Big Crowd Tomorrow?

formerly known as ivan

anyone know what the chances of the EE being used as overflow tomorrow are?

as the club are a bunch of #### and wont let me have a EE ticket for my 7 year old, i have to wait for the EE to open as overflow.

on the basis this doesnt happen, would anyone be interested in swapping an EE ticket for another stand for a one off match?

anyone know what the chances of the EE being used as overflow tomorrow are?

as the club are a bunch of #### and wont let me have a EE ticket for my 7 year old, i have to wait for the EE to open as overflow.

on the basis this doesnt happen, would anyone be interested in swapping an EE ticket for another stand for a one off match?

There probably is a good chance the EE will be open overflow, i rang up the club to ask and they said its ''likely''.

There probably is a good chance the EE will be open overflow, i rang up the club to ask and they said its ''likely''.

thanks, but just rang them and they said unlikely they will open as still tickets left around the ground.

they're such a bunch of A'holes! why the ###### cant i just by a ticket for my 7 year old? whats the big f'ing deal :ranting:

thanks, but just rang them and they said unlikely they will open as still tickets left around the ground.

they're such a bunch of A'holes! why the ###### cant i just by a ticket for my 7 year old? whats the big f'ing deal :ranting:

This just shows how incompatent the ticket office is, i rang up and they tell me a completely different strory to you.

The club really seem to have a problem with pay on the day fans in the EE, i don't understand why it is treated as an ''overflow'' stand. It should be the same as every other stand in the ground, i really feel like complaning to Sexston about this but i cant imagine just me saying something will change anything.

This just shows how incompatent the ticket office is, i rang up and they tell me a completely different strory to you.

The club really seem to have a problem with pay on the day fans in the EE, i don't understand why it is treated as an ''overflow'' stand. It should be the same as every other stand in the ground, i really feel like complaning to Sexston about this but i cant imagine just me saying something will change anything.

i was thinking about complaining. its not like i want to take a mate down with me. its my son who is 7 years old! what am i supposed to do, buy him a ticket for the dolmand and tell him to sit there and meet me outside afterwards?

absolute joke!

It's unbeleiveable really, why can't they just use a bit of common sense. At a time when we are getting so much right on the pitch the club seems to be doing it's best to alienate the support off it. Wasn't long ago they were giving away tickets in the EE, now you can't even buy them. :disapointed2se:

It's unbeleiveable really, why can't they just use a bit of common sense. At a time when we are getting so much right on the pitch the club seems to be doing it's best to alienate the support off it. Wasn't long ago they were giving away tickets in the EE, now you can't even buy them. :disapointed2se:

Wasn't long ago they said there was no demand for this stand. They have a lot at their disposal to use with membership cards, bring a friend, sales in advance and yet :disapointed2se:

i was thinking about complaining. its not like i want to take a mate down with me. its my son who is 7 years old! what am i supposed to do, buy him a ticket for the dolmand and tell him to sit there and meet me outside afterwards?

absolute joke!

Appears annoying I know - but It's the same for any ST holder in any stand .....

My son has a ST in the dolman next to me but if he hadnt then unless I was lucky enough to have an empty seat next to me and got the ticket for that seat before someone else did then he would not be able to sit with me

Complain if you want but you chose the EE when you bought your ST and knew the rules governing the tickets for that stand - i.e overflow only if not ST

Don't go through Mr Sexton would be a waste of time (not the EE's greatest friend) try Dave Lloyd hes pro EE and will reply to you, and loves feedback.

Appears annoying I know - but It's the same for any ST holder in any stand .....

My son has a ST in the dolman next to me but if he hadnt then unless I was lucky enough to have an empty seat next to me and got the ticket for that seat before someone else did then he would not be able to sit with me

Complain if you want but you chose the EE when you bought your ST and knew the rules governing the tickets for that stand - i.e overflow only if not ST

understand what your saying, but EE is different.

its not reserved seating so that doesnt matter. as for getting my EE ticket, if i would of known the trouble back then when i got it i would of looked at another stand. i thought there is no way in the world if someone in the EE would want to take their child down for the occassional game they would really refuse to do it!

Its not the same story as the East End is treated differently and the seats are unreserved. Where are these rules stating the bring a friend tickets had been withdrawn even though there is room for hundreds?

I booked my tickets today and the Doman Stand is virtually full. Only a couple of single seats left in Block G.

I'd imagine that the East End would almost certainly be open for overflow. I'm not a fan of that stand (poor views and facilities) but I respect the people that go there and make the noise that they do. I don't think its fair that the club are denying them this opportunity. Its like our twelfth man!

You could do this last season but not now??

took him to about 5 games in total last season in the EE, never had a problem. so far this season i tried to get him a ticket for donny and now tomorrow evening, both times told i couldnt.

if i remember correctly a lot of games last season in the EE were bring a friend anyway.

took him to about 5 games in total last season in the EE, never had a problem. so far this season i tried to get him a ticket for donny and now tomorrow evening, both times told i couldnt.

if i remember correctly a lot of games last season in the EE were bring a friend anyway.

Yes alot of the games were nring a friend, i could understand if plymouth were bringing a huge following and there was no room, but the annoying thing is there is going to be at least 200+ empty seats.

I have a s/t so it dosnt directly affect me, buts its anoyying if me and my maes ant to invite people long to experience the EE. Sometimes you have to literallly wait 5 minutes before k/o to see wetaher its open or not.

The simply soloution would be to open it pay on the day, the club cant use the same exuse as last year when they said there was ''not enough demand''. There is plenty of demand i don understand why the club don't just open it, its not like they are losing out in anway :disapointed2se:

The EE sold out very quickly this season a sure sign that there is a lot of potential for the stand, yes it has crap views , yes the facilities are below poor, yes there are no backs on the seats, however the atmosphere is as good as it gets and we're still trying to improve, and you don't get wet and and bombarded by the wind , or your eyes burned out by the low sun.

The EastEnd should not be the "overflow" stand any more ,it should be treated as the "home signing section" as England now do for Wembley and the remainder of the tickets should be sold on that basis, to first come first served.

The "overflow" area at A.G (if you need one) show be the least popular area which is now F block of the Williams stand.

The club loose money almost every week now, and fans are left disappointed. We now seem to have lost the stigma attached to the EE in terms of "Trouble" , surly the time has come to allow Full entry to the fans who want it.

FORZA EASTEND

The EE sold out very quickly this season a sure sign that there is a lot of potential for the stand, yes it has crap views , yes the facilities are below poor, yes there are no backs on the seats, however the atmosphere is as good as it gets and we're still trying to improve, and you don't get wet and and bombarded by the wind , or your eyes burned out by the low sun.

The EastEnd should not be the "overflow" stand any more ,it should be treated as the "home signing section" as England now do for Wembley and the remainder of the tickets should be sold on that basis, to first come first served.

The "overflow" area at A.G (if you need one) show be the least popular area which is now F block of the Williams stand.

The club loose money almost every week now, and fans are left disappointed. We now seem to have lost the stigma attached to the EE in terms of "Trouble" , surly the time has come to allow Full entry to the fans who want it.

FORZA EASTEND

Spot on. The EE before used to be the stand that many didnt want to sit in, as you said many thought the view was crap etc etc.

Know there are fans going in there that before wuldnt have even considered it, IMO for singing it is the main stand like the Kop at Anfield and the Stretford end at Old trafford.

I agree the time has come to open it up fully, we have shown the club that we can be trusted in there so i see no reason why the pay on th day fan shouldnt be allowed in there.

FORZA EASTEND

:worship2::clapping:

Spot on. The EE before used to be the stand that many didnt want to sit in, as you said many thought the view was crap etc etc.

Know there are fans going in there that before wuldnt have even considered it, IMO for singing it is the main stand like the Kop at Anfield and the Stretford end at Old trafford.

I agree the time has come to open it up fully, we have shown the club that we can be trusted in there so i see no reason why the pay on th day fan shouldnt be allowed in there.

Just been down for my tickets and still plenty left in the rest of the ground.......same old story no EE tickets on sale until the rest of the ground sales out.

The atmosphere in the EE makes the game for me, I'm afraid the clubs attitude stinks on this issue and when your paying a fortune to watch you should have an option to sit any where you want.

Controversial I know, but what with the cost and the crappy customer service at ALL levels dished out by the club I for one have had a guts full and am sorry to say this will be mine and my families last game.

PS: The better off without you brigade need not reply :bruce_h4h:

Just been down for my tickets and still plenty left in the rest of the ground.......same old story no EE tickets on sale until the rest of the ground sales out.

The atmosphere in the EE makes the game for me, I'm afraid the clubs attitude stinks on this issue and when your paying a fortune to watch you should have an option to sit any where you want.

Controversial I know, but what with the cost and the crappy customer service at ALL levels dished out by the club I for one have had a guts full and am sorry to say this will be mine and my families last game.

PS: The better off without you brigade need not reply :bruce_h4h:

Gutted for you it will be grest tonite in the EE :yahoo:

But it is pi$$ poor you are right. I have 4 mates who just missed out on season tickets for the EE for various reasons. All of which want to attend games if the overflow was opened and have done. I think it is short sighted of the club to leave it until very late and then you end up with people in there who would rather be elsewhere in the ground and vice versa. Also not forgeting the lost revenue.

Got a real bee in my bonnet about this.

Just been on the official website and a large number of pictures advertising the club show the EE, I would consider this to be false advertising and am going to request they be removed (how can you advertise a product if you don't know if your going to sell it ?).

Pedantic I know but what the hell. ;)

PS: Can I bounce around the Atyeo without getting my head kicked in ? :ranting:

I would of made a 4 hour drive to the gate tonight if the EE was selling tickets, but IMO its not going to be worth it if I can only get in the other stands.

For the being in the EastEnd adds that touch of magic that would of made the 4 hour trip (8 hours round) worth it.

Good luck tonight lads, shame I can't be with you.

FORZA EAST END

I would of made a 4 hour drive to the gate tonight if the EE was selling tickets, but IMO its not going to be worth it if I can only get in the other stands.

For the being in the EastEnd adds that touch of magic that would of made the 4 hour trip (8 hours round) worth it.

Good luck tonight lads, shame I can't be with you.

FORZA EAST END

Th eclub needs to realise they are losing out on fans like yourself beacuase of there stupid policy.

Something needs to be done! :bruce_h4h:

Archived