IGNORED

Trundle!

swansea_jack

Well if you think Trundle is good enough for the championship them you must think Johnson is a bad Manager because he picks the side.

If you are saying there are Academy players good enough for the first team then why is the Manager not pick them why not tell me who is good enough to play for the first team..

As for Trundle I said he was not good enough and he has proved it if Trundle was playing regular we would be fighting relegation.

As for hen pecked remark grow up

You really do talk nonsense mate, your posts are absolutely pathetic !!

Trundle may well go in January, from the horse's mouth, he's not particuarly happy about not playing after some really bright cameos.

When i spoke to him after the Scum game i asked him "Are you coming back?" and he said "I'd love too mate,i'd love too" And thats no word of a lie,thats come straight from the horses mouth. And just for the record he was down here with his missus.

When i spoke to him after the Scum game i asked him "Are you coming back?" and he said "I'd love too mate,i'd love too" And thats no word of a lie,thats come straight from the horses mouth. And just for the record he was down here with his missus.

That doesn't necessarily mean he is down for talks! Maybe he brought the mrs with him for a meal whilst he was down? My point is you can't make assumptions because of his life outside of football. After all, he is entitled to a life.

I belive you when you quote Trundle to say ''I'd love to mate, I'd love too'' but I also think we're missing a big 'BUT' after this sentence, either that, or you ran off in delight because of his words and Trunds never finished his sentence.

That doesn't necessarily mean he is down for talks! Maybe he brought the mrs with him for a meal whilst he was down? My point is you can't make assumptions because of his life outside of football. After all, he is entitled to a life.

I belive you when you quote Trundle to say ''I'd love to mate, I'd love too'' but I also think we're missing a big 'BUT' after this sentence, either that, or you ran off in delight because of his words and Trunds never finished his sentence.

I didn't say he was there on that day to meet Martinez,because it wasn't that day he was alone with Roberto a few days before that, and i'm by no means saying that because he said that to me he was def coming back! even if he is coming back he wouldn't tell anyone of the public thats a fact!

Massive rumor down here much more than the other small rumors we had about him,is that he's joining us back on loan this wk until end of season?

Haven't heard any rumours myself.

So, this massive rumour is one you haven't actually heard.

I'm not sure I quite understand how it's possible to post a rumour you haven't heard, unless you made it up in your head.

• Admin
Massive rumor down here much more than the other small rumors we had about him,is that he's joining us back on loan this wk until end of season?

Haven't heard any rumours myself.

So, this massive rumour is one you haven't actually heard.

I'm not sure I quite understand how it's possible to post a rumour you haven't heard, unless you made it up in your head.

Would it be because it's two different Swansea Jacks, one with underscore, one without?

Well if you think Trundle is good enough for the championship them you must think Johnson is a bad Manager because he picks the side.

If you are saying there are Academy players good enough for the first team then why is the Manager not pick them why not tell me who is good enough to play for the first team..

As for Trundle I said he was not good enough and he has proved it if Trundle was playing regular we would be fighting relegation.

As for hen pecked remark grow up

Now see this is where your 'opinion/argument' falls flat on its arse.

Point 1) The manager is picking him. He has appeared in the last 3 games.

Point 2) I never said the academy players were good enough for the 1st team did I? I said talent is forth coming i.e It is talent which is being nurtured in a professional academy that will reap rewards as time goes on. Not straight away. Forth coming = On its way.

Point 3) A player that in his first year of CCC football played in a team that was in the playoff final. How many others in the CCC can claim that? Give evidence to back up your claim of us fighting relegation should Trundle be starting. Or are you just slating him again? Is it a fetish of yours?

Point 4) I am 35 yrs old and consider myself to be a well adjusted adult. I am grown up. You however are nothing but a pantomime villian who comes on here spouting complete dross in order to achieve what?

Once again I ask you. Post what you like but at least back it up with some sort of evidence. Go on try it. I think it would make you more aware by attempting to see the other side of the coin sometimes rather than your blinkered view that you champion without any consideration for any other views.

So once again I say YOU MUCKER ARE PATHETIC! ( Go on prove me wrong).

Guest ashtonyate

He is playing him as sub why because we have only 3 strikers fit at the moment if Brooker was fit I don't know if Trundle would make the bench

Point 2) I never said the academy players were good enough for the 1st team did I? I said talent is forth coming i.e It is talent which is being nurtured in a professional academy that will reap rewards as time goes on. Not straight away. Forth coming = On its way.

I said we have no Academy players ready you said i did not know that as I never watch them then I ask you who they were you said they are not ready yet, which my reply is we need them know as we have only two creadable one's at the momemt.

Point 3) A player that in his first year of CCC football played in a team that was in the playoff final. How many others in the CCC can claim that? Give evidence to back up your claim of us fighting relegation should Trundle be starting. Or are you just slating him again? Is it a fetish of yours?

you may think that what did he done last season was great but infacted it was very little,and not enough for the money we paid for him he did inprove but was still well short of 1.2 million we paid for him

Point 4) I am 35 yrs old and consider myself to be a well adjusted adult. I am grown up. You however are nothing but a pantomime villian who comes on here spouting complete dross in order to achieve what?

I think you need to get out more I don't know where you sit but most of the fans where I sit think he is a wast of time and the wast of money

Once again I ask you. Post what you like but at least back it up with some sort of evidence. Go on try it. I think it would make you more aware by attempting to see the other side of the coin sometimes rather than your blinkered view that you champion without any consideration for any other views.

If you look at what he has done here that's say's it all nothing, he is living on what he done at Swansea and its worth noting that when he left they got promoted.

As for seeing the other point of view i try too but when you look at the argument whether he is worth his place in the team it fall flat on its back

So once again I say YOU MUCKER ARE PATHETIC! ( Go on prove me wrong).

Finaly what I try not to do is get personal with other posters which resuilts in play ground like mentality.

Finaly what I try not to do is get personal with other posters which resuilts in play ground like mentality.

He is playing him as sub why because we have only 3 strikers fit at the moment if Brooker was fit I don't know if Trundle would make the bench

So is Akinde not fit? Your own admission 'I don't know if Trundle would make the bench' is the 1st true comment you have made well done!

I said we have no Academy players ready you said i did not know that as I never watch them then I ask you who they were you said they are not ready yet, which my reply is we need them know as we have only two creadable one's at the momemt.

Read your original post AY this is not what you said at all! You actually said ' I don't count Trundle as a real alternative to start a game and with the unfortunate Brooker not playing a couple of games a time and no real Academy prospected forth coming'. Once again as you did not get it the 1st time Forth coming = On its way as in not yet ready. You said forth coming did you not?

you may think that what did he done last season was great but infacted it was very little,and not enough for the money we paid for him he did inprove but was still well short of 1.2 million we paid for him

Again you disagree with me but provide no evidence to the contary. I do think that what the club as a whole acheived last season was great. Was Trundle a passenger or absent for the season? NO! So who are you to decide his current market value?

I think you need to get out more I don't know where you sit but most of the fans where I sit think he is a wast of time and the wast of money

I get out plenty enough thank you. I have not missed a game home or away for a very long time. Have you? You are saying the fans that sit in the Library (williams) now you must sit here due to your desire to whinge constanly (correct me if I am wrong- doubt it though) all think Trundle is not good enough? You are either deluded or lying. My uncle also sits in the library and says there is strong support for Trundle there. Who is right you or him. I hazzard a guess the majority would be of my uncles observation.

If you look at what he has done here that's say's it all nothing, he is living on what he done at Swansea and its worth noting that when he left they got promoted.

I do look at what he has achieved here, and it is impressive. He was a part of the team that took us to the edge of the Premier League. Am I lying? Do bad players get that close? See once again AY absolutely no evidence just more and more dross.

As for seeing the other point of view i try too but when you look at the argument whether he is worth his place in the team it fall flat on its back

So explain to me how it 'falls flat on its back' I don't see it. Where is your argument? I have asked you now 3 times to back up your veiws with solid facts and you have failed each and every time. You have shown a lack of respect to my posts which have all included questions regarding yours which you refuse to or can not give answers to.

So once again I say YOU MUCKER ARE PATHETIC! (Go on prove me wrong). I totally stand by this statement

It results in you as always spouting complete crap about a BCFC player with a total disregard for the facts!

I sit in the Williams and there is plenty of support for LT.

I dunno why I sit there at times though - that bloke with the loud voice near the back is the most miserable fker I have ever heard.

Was never positive through last season or the L1 promotion days.

The other night when Trundle came on vs Birmingham there was plenty of support for him, including my brother and I.

If Trundle was to go back to the Jacks I would drive him back there because he is muddying the waters he is classed as one of our Strikers but in name only.

He is just not good enough really, I wish that Johnson would give him a run of games to prove he is not up to the Championship and to it to bed for once and for all.

Ashtonyate, are you still thinking the same way after tonight, he is absolute class mate, and after tonights performance, he should stay in the team, he is the one real skill player that we have, he changed the game completely, if he hadn't have come on, I have no doubt we would have lost the game tonight, Trundle is class !!!!!

Mark, your right he was class and changed the game, but where would you play him ,especially away from home? Not having a pop, just wondering where you would play him.

Yeah I see your point mate, but maybe give him a chance to roam, or keep him left, after all, he produced more crosses tonight ( himself and service to others) than I have seen for a long time at the Gate.

I just think it's a waste having a talent like his on the bench, and even worse not even getting on the bench, he can change a game in a minute, whether that be from the start, or as an impact sub.

Yeah I see your point mate, but maybe give him a chance to roam, or keep him left, after all, he produced more crosses tonight ( himself and service to others) than I have seen for a long time at the Gate.

I just think it's a waste having a talent like his on the bench, and even worse not even getting on the bench, he can change a game in a minute, whether that be from the start, or as an impact sub.

I think your right, maybe a free role at home, or on the left (thats the most width we had this season). Away we may have to tighten up and have him as an impact player. By the way, any chance of giving my sister a slap down The Bridge next time you see her!

I think your right, maybe a free role at home, or on the left (thats the most width we had this season). Away we may have to tighten up and have him as an impact player. By the way, any chance of giving my sister a slap down The Bridge next time you see her!

Haha yeah mate would be an absolute pleasure Deano, and maybe that husband of hers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sags !!!!!

Mark, your right he was class and changed the game, but where would you play him ,especially away from home? Not having a pop, just wondering where you would play him.

I doubt he will reply people that act like a WUM rarely do I Robbored etc. Still have not heard about his charity donation after the Warnock situation failed to get us points deducted as he predicted.

Archived