IGNORED

When Is Boom Boom Coming Back?

lou-peters-dive

• Admin
Just wondered when Jamie is likely to be back in training and fit for selection . I personally think we have really missed him in defence. :boxing:

So far this season we've missed the twin aerial threat of him and Elliot in our set-pieces at both ends of the pitch.

Jamie was said to be out for up to 6 weeks in a story on the website on 21/8 so I guess he's due back any time now.

hopefully he never comes back

fonts and carey are the perfect partnership, one has pace and the ability to pass while the other is a very solid defender at his level.... boomboom is just a long ball merchant prone to horrible errors. very much the most overrated [player in our squad imho

Bang on - except that Mcindoe is quite clearly the most overrated player at City (especially by himself).

hopefully he never comes back

fonts and carey are the perfect partnership, one has pace and the ability to pass while the other is a very solid defender at his level.... boomboom is just a long ball merchant prone to horrible errors. very much the most overrated [player in our squad imho

Diagree,

Boom boom is the best header of a football in our squad.

But not by me.

So thats two disagrees in one day...

Jamie is by far the best in the squad in getting head to ball -- direction once it hits said head is pretty poor though!! Does break up attacks and frutrates opposing forwards often so guess he's ok and i am happy with most of gj's permutations with the back four -- less so at front of midfield but can't have everything -- or can we?

There's a place for The Bullet Heading Man Mountain, maybe not every week because Carey and Fontaine have proved themselves fine players at this level.

A good player to have in the match day squad - his height can be a huge asset in both penalty areas, and although it can make him appear ungainly he's actually a solid all round player whose occasional turning deficiencies can be compensated for by a reasonably quick partner.

Archived