IGNORED

Say The East End Goes Where Would You...

Bow_Legged_Chicken

As the title says....... If the club said no the East End will only be open for very few games if any. it costs to much and causes too many problems bla bla bla.

Lets say we all decided to sit together and create the East End buzz in another place. Where would you like it to be? Where do you think would be the best place? and Who would move stands just to be in with this crowd? If not stand would you even move seats to be in with this crowd?

Lets make a Atmosphere Plan B and assume the East End will be closed, from this information i have asked for we can work out the best stand and area in that stand for everyone to join forces in and create a bit of the atmosphere and get that excitment back the day before the game.

I was saying about the 2 blocks in the Williams, but shock horror they're closed for most matches.
Put the away fans there then :D and give us back the East End :dunno::D:(

Guest BCFC_DEANO

It doesn't work as simple as that. The fact is that where ever someone tries to get it going there are going to be people with season tickets everywhere that

A:Don't want to sing

B:Don't want to give up there places for people that do.

The reason that the east has been successful because if people want to sing they can go in there with other alike and have a good time.

I personally think that we should be given beck the east end be sold season tickets in there but unreserved ones so that the people who want to sing can all group together. But i like others know that this int going to happen.

It doesn't work as simple as that. The fact is that where ever someone tries to get it going there are going to be people with season tickets everywhere that

A:Don't want to sing

B:Don't want to give up there places for people that do.

The reason that the east has been successful because if people want to sing they can go in there with other alike and have a good time.

I personally think that we should be given beck the east end be sold season tickets in there but unreserved ones so that the people who want to sing can all group together. But i like others know that this int going to happen.

Please read the post clearly before replying as your reply will completely contradict what i was saying.

I was saying its a plan B, think about the what if. Something is better than nothing so a large area in a stand split up by a few non singing season ticket holders would effect the whole vibe but it would still be more of a laugh than 5 or 6 of us in different area surrounded by the buggers!!!

To be honest i can't see the club doing much for us, as much as i would like them too i just can't help but feel pessimistic about it.

I tried hard putting up and handing out fliers earlier in the season about the East End, but now i want a back up plan, after having an atmosphere i don't want to let it go for good. I have learned that if you don't have a back up plan everything can go tits up in a second.

After such fantastic experiences from the East End ican't stand thinking about another whole season in the dull Atyeo so I'm goin to do my upmost to get something sorted.

I think the only way you are going to have a singing area is to have it in the EE.

The problem's you would cause trying to move people with season ticket's in the area you have chosen to be a singing area would be like world war three, :D

What should happen is every one should decide where the singing area should be and then buy the season tickets for there. If 1000 people who wanted to sing sat in one area, next season more people wanting to sample the atmosphere would buy their tickets there and the people who are there would leave the next season if tehy don't like the atmosphere. Or we could just wait until the new stand opens and all buy our seats in an area before anyone else gets there.

I think that the east end should b closed sooner rather than later now! after today it wasnt worth it! we had no1 in there and it lost its main aim of use. Think its time we all start putting the singing together in the Ateyo stand. I think every1 needs to agree on a block wether thats the H or E or what ever instead of refusing to be open to a suggestion. Lets all agreee on a block for next year and rock the gate!

Wont be able to get 1000+ seats in the ayteo or dolman next to eachova as others have seats in there already!williams is the best bet get the rows near the away fans no1 has a season ticket in there as it has only been reopened the last few games. if they would allow us in the eastend and just had 1 fence and police there will be enough seats. some1 needs to contact steve or colin by email or something to get it sorted!

I was saying about the 2 blocks in the Williams, but shock horror they're closed for most matches.
I was going to say "Block F" in the "Williams Stand"... It was a quality Atmosphere in there for the first ever Red & White night where we beat the Gas 3-2 in the league...

Sadly that Block has now been closed ever since the outbreak vs Millwall that time! :rolleyes:

Hey Steve

Obviously you have seen how benefical the support and noise made from the East End had been and how the atmosphere has improved. Although it seem there has been a few problem as your aware of. So it seems the East End was just a short term solution and although many people would love to have it back, its most likely not practical. I think past post before have mentioned this and you may be disscussing this I'm not sure. But surely we could have a proper designated singing area to help the club next season. The ateyo block H and Dolman thing has been tried with limited success so wouldn't it make sense to open up Williams blocks E and F for this purpose. Becasuse there are no season ticket holders there, it'sideal and I'm sure if the proper announcment were made a couple of thousand would buy season tickets there. Now I dont know the complications of this but can you sort something out for the fans who want to get behind the team and help them and you out. Thanks

ummm there you go! :rolleyes:

Archived