IGNORED

Atmosphere Tonight

gary cornes

I went to wolves on sat and to be honest was amazed how loud they were compared to us, we had no chace of creating an atmosphere there as we were spread out, but listening to wolves singing ever time kitley got the ball DUDUDUDUD michael kitley dudududu michael kitley made me relaise we have nothing like that and need to get it. like johnson says if the crowd are behind us through thick and thin it will help, hence 12th man. yet against birmimgham we were so so quiet untill second half. Lets do are best tonight cause when we get the atmosphere going it realy is amazing. maybe the maynard song will get going tonight

The stand to our left on Saturday was impressively loud and must help the team a hell of alot.

What i did like at Wolves was when Ebanks-Blake scored, they played KC & The Sunshine Band's Baby Give it Up (Nana nana nana nana na na na) which the home fans then began singing, replacing the ''baby give it up'' bit with Sylvan Ebanks Blake, Ebanks Blake, Sylvan Ebanks Blake. We have our own version for Marvin Elliott but if they could play that after he scores or before kick off then that could get the crowd going abit more.

Also we must have heard Hi-Ho Silver Lining a few times because the Wolves fans had adapted it and that got them singing. We should have that played a bit more and a bit louder on the speaker system to get everybody singing Hi-Ho Bristol City.

The stand to our left on Saturday was impressively loud and must help the team a hell of alot.

What i did like at Wolves was when Ebanks-Blake scored, they played KC & The Sunshine Band's Baby Give it Up (Nana nana nana nana na na na) which the home fans then began singing, replacing the ''baby give it up'' bit with Sylvan Ebanks Blake, Ebanks Blake, Sylvan Ebanks Blake. We have our own version for Marvin Elliott but if they could play that after he scores or before kick off then that could get the crowd going abit more.

Also we must have heard Hi-Ho Silver Lining a few times because the Wolves fans had adapted it and that got them singing. We should have that played a bit more and a bit louder on the speaker system to get everybody singing Hi-Ho Bristol City.

I agree mate songs when we score would get it going but did you noticce even when kitley was taking a corner or near the box they started it off. HI hO bristol city never seems to get going at the gate. Enjoy tonight if your going hope its loud

I went to wolves on sat and to be honest was amazed how loud they were compared to us, we had no chace of creating an atmosphere there as we were spread out, but listening to wolves singing ever time kitley got the ball DUDUDUDUD michael kitley dudududu michael kitley made me relaise we have nothing like that and need to get it. like johnson says if the crowd are behind us through thick and thin it will help, hence 12th man. yet against birmimgham we were so so quiet untill second half. Lets do are best tonight cause when we get the atmosphere going it realy is amazing. maybe the maynard song will get going tonight

Pavlovs dog springs to mind. How about some big clappers as well for your childrens playground?

[quote name='jambodinho' date='Sep 30 2008, 4:09 PM' post='1004920'

Archived