IGNORED

Bring Back Our Flair

dezgimed

Some of the best attacking football we played last season (towards the end) was produced by Noble, Trundle and Carle all linking up together.

The common theme? Flair!

Had this discussion a few weeks back and mates suggested its something managers arent keen on.

Well tonight it had some effect.

How long can Noble keep performing in his cameo performances and not start?

:noexpression:

Some of the best attacking football we played last season (towards the end) was produced by Noble, Trundle and Carle all linking up together.

The common theme? Flair!

Had this discussion a few weeks back and mates suggested its something managers arent keen on.

Well tonight it had some effect.

How long can Noble keep performing in his cameo performances and not start?

until the twelth of never, and that's a long, long time?

Spot on - our season turned round last season at Sheffield Utd with Noble, Trundle and Carle linking up together fantastically. That continued into the PReston & Palace games, and almost got us into the Premier League.

Now rightly or wrongly (wrongly) Carle isn't an option, but I would play Trundle left wing as tonight, Noble & Elliot in the centre, Mcindoe or Wilson on the right.

What's that, I've dropped Johnson & Skuse...too right I have as they were both abysmal in the first half tonight, Johnson marginally improved in the 2nd but I didn't see him stick a beauty in the top corner as you might expect an attacking midfielder to do.

Agreed

so what else did he do then?

Are you taking the piss? he was only on 10 mins and scored, how much more would you expect?

I've got to agree though, let's stop ###### about with Skuse, Trundle and Noble (both of whom have that missing ingredient: quality) must start next Saturday.

Archived