IGNORED

Carey And Mcindoe Dropped

redordead1

Not sure if anyone else heard it tonight, but word is that Carey was dropped. Apparently he was being rather vocal about the current dressing room unrest at an old players reunion earlier on this week. This was then reported back to Johnson who subsequently dropped him.

Everybody knows the story with McIndoe and Orr, (possibly Basso?) Really hope this is not the case as I think we all realise how stubborn and ruthless GJ can be at times. Some big players included in all this and if the situation worsens the fall out doesn't bare thinking about.

Nothing wrong with the attitude of the boys in the 2nd half tonight however, shame about the 1st half.

Not sure if anyone else heard it tonight, but word is that Carey was dropped. Apparently he was being rather vocal about the current dressing room unrest at an old players reunion earlier on this week. This was then reported back to Johnson who subsequently dropped him.

Everybody knows the story with McIndoe and Orr, (possibly Basso?) Really hope this is not the case as I think we all realise how stubborn and ruthless GJ can be at times. Some big players included in all this and if the situation worsens the fall out doesn't bare thinking about.

Nothing wrong with the attitude of the boys in the 2nd half tonight however, shame about the 1st half.

i don't

Carey has a dead leg, nothing more than that sorry.

Thank god for that because Webster was one of the worst Centre Backs I've ever seen... and that includes Park's Football!!

How he makes money as a professional footballer is beyond me based on tonight's performance.... LJ won more headers than he did!

Mcindoe is trouble with a capital T and has been at every club he has been at. I'm surprized GJ signed him after finding out how he was while at YTFC. Definately trouble but no doubt the way he and his agent are one of the big 4 will come in for him

Thank god for that because Webster was one of the worst Centre Backs I've ever seen... and that includes Park's Football!!

How he makes money as a professional footballer is beyond me based on tonight's performance.... LJ won more headers than he did!

both times i've seen him play he hasnt looked great but give him a chance to get fit. he's played at a high level (and played well) so he's no mug

both times i've seen him play he hasnt looked great but give him a chance to get fit. he's played at a high level (and played well) so he's no mug

Hopefully we'll be back up to strength so I won't need to 'give him a chance'. :fingerscrossed:

I wasn't impressed in the slightest - fitness or no fitness. Sorry to say that... and to all the people sat around me tonight who kept hearing me moan about him!!

Is there any chance that Bradley Orr's agent could whisper to him "you need to work on your distribution son"? Then he would have a top player on his hands and could earn more commission.

According to Johnson three of the four who were "dropped" were injured and Maynard played unfit. Only Weale was actually carted out.

Riaz me old mate - he made Gus Ceasar look a world beater last night - and he played for Arsenal in their pomp.

Dreadful, Dreadful, Dreadful player.

People around me were asking how to change it and I even bloody suggested putting Skuse in the CB instead of Webster.

Dreadful

Why wouldn't he be fit, he's been here long enough now? :dunno:

If Carey, Fontaine and McCombe were all fit, Webster would surely be 4th choice.

Unimpressed since day 1 and I'd hope GJ wouldn't contemplate making him a permanent signing.

I'd even suggest the out on loan James Wilson might have been a better bet for the odd apearance in our defence in the absence of McCombe and occasionally others, as on the evidence I've seen he is far more accomplished in the air.

Webster only comes out on top in experience - and frankly that doesn't show.

Riaz me old mate - he made Gus Ceasar look a world beater last night - and he played for Arsenal in their pomp.

Dreadful, Dreadful, Dreadful player.

People around me were asking how to change it and I even bloody suggested putting Skuse in the CB instead of Webster.

Dreadful

Oh come off it, he wasn't that good :laugh:

Archived