IGNORED

Did Anyone See

easton boy

Leaving at the end of the game, round the back of the Atyeo, Big Marv was making his way to his car through the thousands, less than 5 minutes after the end of the game with a face like thunder!

I know, from speaking to him that he is quite a shy dude, but last night it seemed a bit strange that one of our 1st team squad would leave quite so early after the game.

I'm not trying to read into this more than there is, but did anyone speak to him last night who could shed some light?

Saw Elliot, McIndoe making their way round to the Williams before the game. Saw McIndoe walking back round afterwards. They looked pretty pee`d off on both occasions.

Whatever went/is going on i pray it`s sorted soon, `cos dressing room unrest was something i thought was well in the past.

PDG

Saw Elliot, McIndoe making their way round to the Williams before the game. Saw McIndoe walking back round afterwards. They looked pretty pee`d off on both occasions.

Whatever went/is going on i pray it`s sorted soon, `cos dressing room unrest was something i thought was well in the past.

PDG

Glad it wasn't just me then.

No wait, I'd rather it WAS just me being paranoid.

Perhaps its just you and me then - paranoid delusionists unite

PDG

FFS

Sorry, but analysing a players facial expression when he is walking back to is car is going a bit too far.

We've got people on here now drawing conclusions about 'dressing room unrest', based on body language and team selections alone.

Its an example of when banter and debate on a public forum becomes unhealthy and counter productive

Leaving at the end of the game, round the back of the Atyeo, Big Marv was making his way to his car through the thousands, less than 5 minutes after the end of the game with a face like thunder!

I know, from speaking to him that he is quite a shy dude, but last night it seemed a bit strange that one of our 1st team squad would leave quite so early after the game.

I'm not trying to read into this more than there is, but did anyone speak to him last night who could shed some light?

Good.

He'd missed the game due to injury and We'd just played badly and dropped 2 points at home.

I be more unhappy if he was skipping and happy.

Personally I'm glad the player is unhappy that he's not playing and is unhappy about the result.

FFS

Sorry, but analysing a players facial expression when he is walking back to is car is going a bit too far.

We've got people on here now drawing conclusions about 'dressing room unrest', based on body language and team selections alone.

Its an example of when banter and debate on a public forum becomes unhealthy and counter productive

GB, if you saw Marv's face then you would understand what we are on about. We aren't trying to stir it up for bedevilment. We are merely commenting on what we saw.

I pre-empted this by saying that Marv is quite a shy lad anyway, so it could, for all I know, be a natural bashful expression on his face - I don't know.

The point of posting my topic though, was to see if anyone else had noticed it and to see if anyone had spoken to him pre-match.

By the way, is it normal for 1st team players to try to make their way through the hordes 5 mins after the game finishes, only, (presumably becuase I didn;t hang around to see), to then sit in their cars with the engine running for another 5 -10 minutes before they could leave the car park without running anybody over?

FFS

Without it there would be next to nothing on this site FFS.

PDG

Good.

He'd missed the game due to injury and We'd just played badly and dropped 2 points at home.

I be more unhappy if he was skipping and happy.

Personally I'm glad the player is unhappy that he's not playing and is unhappy about the result.

Agreed.

I also want us to be a team of bad losers, because winning bloody matters, and like you say, it should REALLY hurt if we lose or drop points against teams we should be beating(at home anyway).

By the way, is it normal for 1st team players to try to make their way through the hordes 5 mins after the game finishes, only, (presumably becuase I didn;t hang around to see), to then sit in their cars with the engine running for another 5 -10 minutes before they could leave the car park without running anybody over?

No idea friend, could be a host of reasons unrelated to unrest...is there anything to be gained by speculating?

No idea friend, could be a host of reasons unrelated to unrest...is there anything to be gained by speculating?

It could indeed be COMPLETELY unrelated to unrest, and (not having a go just making a point), I have never once suggested that there is ANY unrest.

But I would have thought that 1st team squad members would normally stay behind and perhaps go into the dressing room after the game.

Normally, I don't cut through the back of the Atyeo stand to get to my car, but last night I did and I just wondered if it was normal pratice for a non-playing first team squad member(injured or not) to go straight to his car after the match had finished

spoke to marv he was fine , end of

Noticed that on my way into the ground and out of it, there was a female on her own in his car. I assumed she is his partner. Could there have been a 'domestic' perhaps? Is there a career ahead of me in the Gossip columns? Who cares as long as Marv is back in the side sharpish?

Noticed that on my way into the ground and out of it, there was a female on her own in his car. I assumed she is his partner. Could there have been a 'domestic' perhaps? Is there a career ahead of me in the Gossip columns? Who cares as long as Marv is back in the side sharpish?

A partner and a pie.... that'll do it.

If there has been a time of dressing-room unrest under GJ since the "hand-grenade", this is it. Stand up AB, DN, BO, LT and others mentioned here.

From an un-named source within the squad. I have reasons for keeping it quiet, if you want to know why search my posts as I mentioned it yesterday.

GB, if you saw Marv's face then you would understand what we are on about. We aren't trying to stir it up for bedevilment. We are merely commenting on what we saw.

I pre-empted this by saying that Marv is quite a shy lad anyway, so it could, for all I know, be a natural bashful expression on his face - I don't know.

The point of posting my topic though, was to see if anyone else had noticed it and to see if anyone had spoken to him pre-match.

Marv wanted to play, We didn't want to risk him. We dropped 2 points at home and Marv was probably just pissed off that he couldn't play as maybe he felt he would have made the difference. That would be my take on it anyways.

spoke to marv he was fine , end of

THANK YOU PARKWAY.

Jees some people on here, I was just a bit concerned about the lad and just wanted to know if everything was alright - "not citing unrest amongst the players". Why all this talk of unrest. We've lost against Wolves and Brum - two out of the top three teams in the league(Reading being the other) - hardly likely to stir up unrest in the dressing room.

Once again thank you Parkway for allaying my concerns.

THANK YOU PARKWAY.

Jees some people on here, I was just a bit concerned about the lad and just wanted to know if everything was alright - "not citing unrest amongst the players". Why all this talk of unrest. We've lost against Wolves and Brum - two out of the top three teams in the league(Reading being the other) - hardly likely to stir up unrest in the dressing room.

Once again thank you Parkway for allaying my concerns.

It's nothing to do with results on the pitch.

TBH neither Marvin or MM are likely to turn round to your average fan as they walk past and confess whatever is on their mind. Marvin in all likelihood was being saved for Sat, but you don`t have to be an Eastenders script writer to come to the conclusion that MM had his knuckles rapped, severely.

People on their high horses who won`t have a word said against Anybody.

PDG

Archived