IGNORED

Boom Boom. So He Is Being Missed Afterall.

lou-peters-dive

Of course hes been missed we badly needed him last night at the back especially as Carey was missing. Also hes great to come up for corners scored a few great goals last season. The Palace at home one springs to mind when he scored in injury time! Wonder how much longer he will be out for?

And how about that 'beaut against Hull at home?

one of those goals I will never forget.

one of the few pilgramages to the gate(actually, of the other 2 was Palace...) I was able to make last season, and was in the Ateyo end of the Williams so had a great view.

Come back soon, Super Boom boom!

Ok so here I go again. To those very few who disagreed with me last time I posted this subject I would say Jamie was really really missed last night and would have made all the difference in stopping both goals . Far better player than Webster imo :glare:

You're right.

Whilst not being the most talented "footballing defender", at least he is effective at what he is paid to do i.e. defend.

A good no-nonsense stopper.

Ok so here I go again. To those very few who disagreed with me last time I posted this subject I would say Jamie was really really missed last night and would have made all the difference in stopping both goals . Far better player than Webster imo :glare:

By that logic he's also better than Carey and Fontaine surely? since they played last season against Plymouth and we conceded 2 then as well?

By that logic he's also better than Carey and Fontaine surely? since they played last season against Plymouth and we conceded 2 then as well?

Picking Webster out of the blame is just picking an easy target, the whole team were terrible first half and all them should have done better in stopping the goals.

Picking Webster out of the blame is just picking an easy target, the whole team were terrible first half and all them should have done better in stopping the goals.

You're right the whole team was rubbish. But Webster is easily one of the worst center halves we've had for years.

Archived