IGNORED

If You Could Pick Just One Other Div 2

BridgyRed

Thought Leon Knight was pretty average today. Usual dive in the area, got bundled off the ball too easy.

Mc Phee

Danni Rodrigez?

Danny Senda might be cheap?

PS Have we actually got a goalie to challege Philips place? Not that I am having a go at Philips

QPR's keeper on-loan from Derby, Lee Camp - U thought he was excellent. Not to displace Steve P, just for some competition.
totally agree, came to mind striaght away I saw the question. Camp looks a good solid keeper and we would stop conciding from dead balls and cross's.

yep we would also let in a few more as there is no keeper better then steve in all four divisions when it comes to out and out reflex saves, but he is still weak in other key areas (but improving all the time)

Guest Rikku

I'd have to go for Leon Knight - top goal scorer in division two - enough said!

Plus I reckon we just might have won the odd penalty with him in the side :clap:

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

I cant believe how many are saying Wotton!! You cant fault his commitment, but he isnt a good enough defender for division 1 and isnt that great for division 2. He is fully commited to the club and always will be but Graham Coughlan is just absolute class! If you were looking for a big central defender, and also scores goals Coughlans the man....but you wont get him :clap:

Mooney
Yep - a genuine leader of the line to orchestrate the attack, someone who all the others forwards could look to and learn from, someone who'd make goals for others if they he wasn't scoring himself, someone anyway who had a discernable strong card in his hand be it speed, strength or skill.

My own punt (as mentioned at the time) would have been Steve Howard - a strong bloke who knows when and where to move - who we surely could have got for nothing this time last year when Luton were on their uppers?

There are so many that I'd go for.

Cullip and Knight at Brighton

Shittu and Padula from QPR (if fit)

Iam Hulme at Tranmere

Taylor from Blackpool

Parkin and Mooney from Swindon

Howard at Luton

Coghlan or Friio at Plymouth

We need a sniffer up front though and for me, Taylor would shade it.

Scooter Red

Guest worle-red
There are so many that I'd go for.

Cullip and Knight at Brighton

Shittu and Padula from QPR (if fit)

Iam Hulme at Tranmere

Taylor from Blackpool

Parkin and Mooney from Swindon

Howard at Luton

Coghlan or Friio at Plymouth

We need a sniffer up front though and for me, Taylor would shade it.

Scooter Red

said pick ONE player not as many as you can think of!!!!!!!

Archived