IGNORED

Radio Coverage

Rocky

I know one of these appear every week, but I am out of Bristol and have no World access!

Does anyone have a secret online link thingy to some Radio Bristol commentary??!!!!!

PM if you want to keep it quiet...

Cheers

Red in need... :innocent06:

If you cant find a link, come into live chat and we will keep you updated. I know its not the same but at least you'll have some idea

Am I missing something, this suggestion seems too obvious:

http://www.BBC.co.uk/bristol/local_radio/

(Listen Live link bottom right hand corner)

Unfortunately Spiderman the games are exclusive to City World online. And after a long running battle with them last season I refuse to pay them a single penny of my money :disapointed2se:

That link won't play the game..

Unfortunately Spiderman the games are exclusive to City World online. And after a long running battle with them last season I refuse to pay them a single penny of my money :disapointed2se:

That link won't play the game..

Sorry, I'm confused. I never mentioned City World or paying any money ... that link I gave plays Radio Bristol for me, won't the game be on there later?

Sorry, I'm confused. I never mentioned City World or paying any money ... that link I gave plays Radio Bristol for me, won't the game be on there later?

I know, I told you games are exclusive to CITY WORLD! therefore that link will NOT play the game.. :(

OK sorry for wasting your time! First I've heard of the games being exclusive to City World. Have listened on that link before, has that rule just come in this season?

Nope. For a few seasons I think.. You can listen to everything apart from LEAGUE games online via Radio Bristol, due to the league having a contract with PTV (city world)

Archived