IGNORED

SUPER REDS

We ned some ball players its the same as the last games last season which really lost us promotion playing this long ball to Adebola,as soon as we changed to a 433 with some good keep ball players we nearly went up.

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine McClasiter

Noble Johnson Elliott

Trundle Adebola Maynard

Get the ball on the floor and keep ball get the ball trew to Maynard

-----------Basso------------------

-------------------------------------

Orr--Carey-Fontaine--Mcallister

Wilson--Johnson--Elliott--McIndoe

---------------Noble----------------

---------------Maynard------------

Target man not needed. David Noble can hold the ball up.

when were we last playing consistently good football and getting results? when we played 4-5-1! we need to go back to it!

but we don't have a good enough striker to play upfront on his own :noexpression: adebola can't move and very rarely finds a player on are team. maynard is struggling upfront with a partner, trundle admits he needs to play upfront with someone

but we don't have a good enough striker to play upfront on his own :noexpression: adebola can't move and very rarely finds a player on are team. maynard is struggling upfront with a partner, trundle admits he needs to play upfront with someone

I think Maynard would be better up top alone! At least every ball played up there wouldn't be in the air! I do understand where you're coming from but we were around the top of the Championship by last January with these players so why can it not be repeated?

We would get battered week-in, week-out with that midfield (Noble, Johnson, Elliott) in my view. I rate Noble a lot and always have, and I think 4-5-1 with Noble in the hole is worth a go* but Noble's strength is his creativity, which he would really not be able to use in a three man midfield. I also doubt that he would last an hour.

*If we do go 4-5-1, I look forward to the angry posters criticising the amount of goals we score.

Archived