IGNORED

James Wilson And Scott Murray

GrahamC

Congratulations to these two today, Scott showed he still knows where the net is with a brace at Brighton in a 3-3 draw, though he had to go off injured late on.

James made his 8th start at the back for Brentford, during which time they have let in just 2 goals, it may be League Two at present but that lad has a bright future.......

Congratulations to these two today, Scott showed he still knows where the net is with a brace at Brighton in a 3-3 draw, though he had to go off injured late on.

James made his 8th start at the back for Brentford, during which time they have let in just 2 goals, it may be League Two at present but that lad has a bright future.......

I would give Murray a chance back in the team, he may lack the pace these days, but he has the experience and knows how to score. Cant say he's to old when the young ones are not scoring!

Wilson sounds a prospect and would rather he was given a chance here rather than Webster.

Lets hope he is given the chance when he returns fron Brentford thats if he dose come back

I am told there have been more scouts at the Brentford games waching Wilson than they have seen there for a long time he is the talk of the lower leagues by all accounts according to a good freind of mine who is a independant scout

Murrays second goal was top quality brilliant strike!

I've just seen Murrays second goal on ITV West news - what a cracker!!!

I'm thinking if he is playing with confidence to strike a ball like that, then maybe its time for a recall?????

I've just seen Murrays second goal on ITV West news - what a cracker!!!

I'm thinking if he is playing with confidence to strike a ball like that, then maybe its time for a recall?????

Signs of desperation when we think a 34 year old will come and rescue our team, we need quality not a quick-stop fix

Signs of desperation when we think a 34 year old will come and rescue our team, we need quality not a quick-stop fix

Well we certaintly need something..... I was actually wondering, are we actually missing Scott Murray even though he wasnt playing????

What I mean is, are we missing him around the club - in the dressing room..... Off the top of my head I cant remember - but has our poor form co-incided with Scotty going out on loan? I know we have had some iffy spells but recently things seem to have got really bad.

Old players helped Hull last year

Very very true.

If a 39 year old is going to score a goal that takes us into the Premier Leauge then I will quite happily have "a quick fix".

He could play with a zimmer frame for all I care - if he scores and does what he needs to do then age isnt an issue.

Teddy Sherringham didnt seem to find it too hard playing into his 40's.

Archived