IGNORED

City

Guest Cyprus_Red

Depends on your definition of 'footballing'

I think that City played far better football, certainly attacking wise, last season.

This term, we have plugged the gaps in our defence but at the expense of our strike rate.

As much as I like to see good football, City are at the stage in the season where I couldn't care less if they played it in the air for 90 minutes, as long as they WIN!

But that is based on your experience Genie. That is losing to them 3-0. They were playing well then. More recent experience is that they are playing badly. We beat you both 1-0 but of the two Argyle were by far the better side, occasionally posing a threat. QPR were dire and should have been beaten by more. If you don't beat them tomorrow I would be surprised. They may be okay at home but away they are very poor as a footballing side. The table tells the correct story, but only at the end of the season. By that time QPRs away form will have let them down badly and some inconsistency by ourselves will leave us second best only to you lot. The £4M wages that we pay will bear fruit as we consolidate in the First Division next season. I am sure of that.

Because........

We are the City and we are the best

We are the City so fuc£ all the rest

Fuc£ them all

Fuc£ them all

The others are no good at all

Cos we are the City and we are the best

We are the City so fuc£ all the rest

Fuc£ them all

Fuc£ them all

The others are no good at all

(repeat for a very long time tomorrow)