IGNORED

Rougier And Murray

g_funk

you think that rougier could play on the left and murray on the right?

i think so!

it could supply a few needed goals!

aftr all we where told rougier is a versatile winger that can play on the left aswell as the right!

opinions anyone?

I don't think Murray will start tomorrow. He may come on for the last 20 minutes or so, but it's not really worth the risk.

Stick with Rougier on the right and perhaps play Goodfellow on the left. He is left footed and quick after all.....

According to reports from the reserve game earlier in the week, he gave a pretty good account of himself as well.

Guest Pjj171086
I don't think Murray will start tomorrow. He may come on for the last 20 minutes or so, but it's not really worth the risk.

Stick with Rougier on the right and perhaps play Goodfellow on the left. He is left footed and quick after all.....

According to reports from the reserve game earlier in the week, he gave a pretty good account of himself as well.

Did Mickey Bell play particularly badly last week ???

I think Rougier should stay on the right at the moment as he is playing well there. Murray doesn't look fit at the moment anyway, and can't just walk straight back into the team when his replacement is playing better than he was before his injury.

Guest bristolbred

Bell would play his heart out today if given the chance!! :sport19:

Don't want to see Scotty play if he's not 100% :D

Rougier to play on the right then :rolleyes:

Goodfellow to start on the left?? :D

I just want to see a mammoth team effort, and a win to keep up the pressure on QPR, ;)

And us winning the last two games too!! :)

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D

:D:sub::baa:;):sub::sub::sub::me?::D:sub::sub:

Archived