IGNORED

This Ere Loyalty Scheme

PhatWill

On these new season cards it supposedly keeps a record of all away games you attend as you quote your client reference when you ring up to book tickets or purchase at the ground.

But on Saturday I went to the game and got a ticket on the day. Is there any way you can retrospectively produce your match ticket to the club so they can add it onto the database?

It would seem only fair, even if I got into Bramall Lane for free.

On these new season cards it supposedly keeps a record of all away games you attend as you quote your client reference when you ring up to book tickets or purchase at the ground.

But on Saturday I went to the game and got a ticket on the day. Is there any way you can retrospectively produce your match ticket to the club so they can add it onto the database?

I have also thought about this as I generally don't decide to go to away games until the last minute. I also prefer to pay on the day where possible in order to save postage costs, booking fees etc etc. Therefore, and as I attend at least 75% of City's away games I thought I may be missing out on the supposed "Loyalty" points.

However, and after much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't actually matter. As a Season card holder, City Foundation member, Supporters Trust member, I am quite high in the pecking order for tickets in the future and therefore "loyalty" points mean nothing to me as I'll get first refusal on most occassions.

To answer your question, if you are a membership holder who attends few games, then it may well be worthwhile trying to get the ticket credited to your account. If you have a Season card already then its not really worth worrying about. Unless, of course, you like the novelty factor that you are racking up extra "FAN" points.

To answer your question, if you are a membership holder who attends few games, then it may well be worthwhile trying to get the ticket credited to your account. If you have a Season card already then its not really worth worrying about. Unless, of course, you like the novelty factor that you are racking up extra "FAN" points.

I am a season card holder.

Thing is, if we draw Arsenal away in the FA Cup and get 6,000 tickets then these FAN points could come into play. With 13,500 season ticket holders it may not be enough. And if they said priority sale goes to those with so many 'away points' or 'those that attended Sheffield United away' get priority then I'd be p1ssed off if I didn't claim the point. I'll ring the club and find out.

Club have very expressly said that it has to be in advance for home games (if non-ST holder buying) and I'd guess that they'll be publicly the same for away games.

Archived