IGNORED

Qpr

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but after QPR's game at home against Stockport an item was thrown from the crowd and hit one of teh officials who made a complaint. QPR already have a fairly hefty suspended fine and were told when this was given if there was any more trouble they could be facing a large fine or even a deduction of points. Come on you authorities. Do what is right. Deduct 10 points from QPR.

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

I undersatnd it was a throat lozenge as a kindly supporter had heard the match official had a nasty cough.

But , seriously if they did deduct poits for this type of thing all people would have to do would be turn up at their rival grounds and cause trouble or otherwise misbehave and bingo job done.

Recipy for disaster me thinks.

Fine seems fair but what can clubs to about people with coins ???

Guest bristolbred

Keep quiet is the best way!! :)

Some ###### at the Luton game threw coins and other objects at the two boxes nearest the stand we were in, but the Steward said that he wasn't going to do anything, as two of the luton supporters were using offensive gestures and language, so he said who does he get the police to deal with?? :speechless20:

A sad reflection of the times we live in!! :speechless3:

I would hazard a guess and say that if anything comes of the QPR incident, it would be a fine, and not a points deduction. :rolleyes:

Guest RedwardsV1

And after our match they called our fans dirty ba######ards... hippocrits, They got no chance of being deducted points though.... no chance

Archived