IGNORED

Wilson Should Be A Sweet Seller!

Guest bristolbred

Guest bristolbred

Listened to it live on Bristol City world, drinking Summers Cider with a slice, in my Garden, while my two neighbours were listening to the Derby game!! :P

Now got my BBQ lit, waiting for optium tempreture, and going to drown my sorrows over the fact we had 14 goal attempts in a 0-0 draw!! :rolleyes:

Listened to it live on Bristol City world, drinking Summers Cider with a slice, in my Garden, while my two neighbours were listening to the Derby game!! :P

Now got my BBQ lit, waiting for optium tempreture, and going to drown my sorrows over the fact we had 14 goal attempts in a 0-0 draw!! :rolleyes:

Some committed fan you are! Couldn't even be bothered to go to today's game!

Guest bristolbred
Some committed fan you are! Couldn't even be bothered to go to today's game!
Been to over most of the home games and ALL away games this season, so yeh!!, i miss one game and I'm an armchair supporter!! :P

How commited are you?? :@

Been to over most of the home games and ALL away games this season, so yeh!!, i miss one game and I'm an armchair supporter!! :P

How commited are you?? :@

You were the one questioning commitment - therefore it's fair to examine yours.

Guest bristolbred

I think that with spending in excess of 2k following City this year, including flying from Jersey to the Grimsby game, ( away) i am more committed than most!!

But somehow Mr Cheese, i don't think you would agree with me on that point!! :PC_Plod:

I think that with spending in excess of 2k following City this year, including flying from Jersey to the Grimsby game, ( away) i am more committed than most!!

But somehow Mr Cheese, i don't think you would agree with me on that point!!  :PC_Plod:

With that kind of spending you shouldn't just be committed, you should be put in a straight jacket and locked up!

Oh and Spud55 - wakner!

With that kind of spending you shouldn't just be committed, you should be put in a straight jacket and locked up!

Oh and Spud55 - wakner!

Didn't answer my question though did you ?

Where did he question anyones commitment ? Show me and i will glady appologise to you and retract my statement.

fair enough have a go at someone, but at least get a reason first.

Didn't answer my question though did you ?

Where did he question anyones commitment ? Show me and i will glady appologise to you and retract my statement.

fair enough have a go at someone, but at least get a reason first.

It was in another thread where bristolbred questioned the man's commitment - then in this thread said that he was drinking in the garden listening to the game. Sorry if you have difficulty following more than 1 thread at a time! :rolleyes:

It was in another thread where bristolbred questioned the man's commitment - then in this thread said that he was drinking in the garden listening to the game. Sorry if you have difficulty following more than 1 thread at a time! :rolleyes:
In that case i appologise sincerly :) I had no idea that things from other threads were being brought into play ;)

again sorry :D

In that case i appologise sincerly :) I had no idea that things from other threads were being brought into play ;)

again sorry :D

Awww Spud, now you've gone and made me feel bad. No apology necessary - it's a kids forum after all :rolleyes:

Archived