IGNORED

Does Not Feel At All Like A Promotion Season

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

With both sides inablity to win games in the run in i do not feel either sidei really deserve an auto spot but luckliy nobody else does either.

We cannot even manage last seasons total of 84 points if we win out last two and that only just got us in the playoffs .

I would say that Bristol City and QPR deserved promotion more last season than this .

We are very inefective at present and are very luck Swindon got beat today.

Cos when the pressures on we seem to crumble aka Ashton Gate and Home Park this season.

Whoever does go up with have to improve a lot just to stay up.

Wife cannot understand why i am grumpy !!!

Despite our poor run ( for promotion contenders) i am amazed that if we win next week and Bristol draw or loose at Barnsley then we are up!!!!

Its like watching two unfit overweight one arm boxers slugging it out to the finish with very few punches actually landing.

Div one quaking in their boots i think not !

The comment re two knackered fighters getting to the last round is about right.

It is extrodinary that we have got 12 points off the last 12 games, and are still in it. How many times do we get the results we need elsewhere, and then can not take advantage.

I suppose 8 points over the last 5 games is a minimum of what we have deserved. One single goal today and it would have felt so different! Was murder having to listen to it on the radio - jumped up when Plymouth scored - why does not shouting at the screen help!

Lets try and be positive. Over the last 5 games in the round we have been the best team every time. At the start of this run we were 3 points behind QPR who had game in hand. Now its one point.

In the round I owuld have taken that, although I would have expected both of us to have got more points.

Just think - we could be travelling back from Barnsley with it back in our hands with one game to go.

Time to be a Swindon fan!

You look at it though, Plymouth have come from nowhere really. At the beginning of the season both City and QPR were two of the big favourites to go up.

If it wasn't for Plymouth we would both be up there, so blame them :P

Archived