IGNORED

Feels Like We Lost

Guest comeonyoureds

Guest comeonyoureds

maybe it was the expectation that city would take advantage and finally reclaim second spot, or the fact that i drove 150 miles to the game, whatever its is I'm GUTTED we did not win today! WE SHOULD BE SECOND TONIGHT!!!!

we all knew QPR had to slip up and they did just as we all hoped, but yet again couldnt take advantage!

how did no one take any of the chances we had! :rolleyes: if we dont go up how many times are there going to be occasions like today where not being clinical enough in front of goal has cost us such valuable points! far far too many!

theres no problem with the build up play but it seems to come to an end around the penalty box, a couple of times in the 2nd half i thought city overplayed the ball when just getting people in the box with a simple cross would be enough!

i know the gap is only a point but if we'd won today then i think a draw and a win from the last 2 games would have been enough as i cant see QPR winning both their last 2! but now feel nothing but 2 wins will be enough!

a draw and a win for city will see QPR up on goal difference if they win 1 of their last 2!

i so hope we're all celebrating this time in 2 weeks!

maybe it was the expectation that city would take advantage and finally reclaim second spot, or the fact that i drove 150 miles to the game, whatever its is I'm GUTTED we did not win today! WE SHOULD BE SECOND TONIGHT!!!!

we all knew QPR had to slip up and they did just as we all hoped, but yet again couldnt take advantage!

how did no one take any of the chances we had! :) if we dont go up how many times are there going to be occasions like today where not being clinical enough in front of goal has cost us such valuable points! far far too many!

theres no problem with the build up play but it seems to come to an end around the penalty box, a couple of times in the 2nd half i thought city overplayed the ball when just getting people in the box with a simple cross would be enough!

i know the gap is only a point but if we'd won today then i think a draw and a win from the last 2 games would have been enough as i cant see QPR winning both their last 2! but now feel nothing but 2 wins will be enough!

a draw and a win for city will see QPR up on goal difference if they win 1 of their last 2!

i so hope we're all celebrating this time in 2 weeks!

You drove 150 miles to the game and your home already? :rolleyes:

Guest bristolbred

I know how you feel!! :D

and i was listening to it on Bristol City world!! :)

It was like the Wycombe game, without the goals!! :rolleyes:

All those missed chances!! :@

And QPR lost. ;)

What a shame, just one goal, and we would all be celebrating being second!! :D

Typical , we needed to win against a P*ss poor team and we draw , if we dont get that second spot now (which we wont :) ) we wont go up because the team we play over 2 legs will just beat us at there ground and do exactly what brighton did today and what cardiff did last year , i remember wilson going on about not having enough cutting edge and quality around the box after the playoffs last season , funnily enough thats just what he said today :rolleyes:

Archived