IGNORED

Pulling Teeth And Biting Nails

REDOXO

Ok S0 as somebody said it does feel like to punch drunk heavy weights slugging it out but lets face it who would you rather have as the last two matches

QPR

Swindle still have a an outside chance of automatic promotion

Sheffeild wed have done b****r all this season and the one thing they can do is stop rangers from going up on their own patch

City

Barnsley have finished their season and appear to have settled for a position that all in all is not bad for a bancrupt football club

Blackpool Are pretty much in the same boat

We are all feeling this pain but if you ask me the pressure is all on them.....

The pressure is on them, but Swindon lost today and have blown their chances of auto promotion, for all intents and purpouses, they may win at LR but i doubt it.

We have to win at Barnsley, a feat only 3 or 4 teams in the division have managed, we have only got a tiny bit more of a chance of winning at barnsley as Swindle have at QPR.

Wednesday will get rolled over by QPR as they have nothing to play for, they may scrape a draw.

If we can't beat Brighton at home and more importantly if our players can get outfought by a side comming for a draw, when we have a chance to go second, i am convinced that our players are a bunch of bottlers, either that or they just don't want to go up.

I am so unbelievably annoyed with ever single player bar Roberts and peacock, the rest fannied about no end playing dismal balls all over the place, while Peacock and Roberts both ran their ###### off with absolutely no service, and Roberts still managed to engineer himself a couple of half chances, but that was it.

Our players are bottlers, End of. I'm tired of having a go at Willson, at some point the lack of effort and passion must come down to the players, Willson is a hinderance, but ###, they should knw by now that passing the ball around in midield is getting us nowhere, but still only 2 or 3 players have the bottle to run at the opposition.

The pressure is on them, but Swindon lost today and have blown their chances of auto promotion, for all intents and purpouses, they may win at LR but i doubt it.

We have to win at Barnsley, a feat only 3 or 4 teams in the division have managed, we have only got a tiny bit more of a chance of winning at barnsley as Swindle have at QPR.

Wednesday will get rolled over by QPR as they have nothing to play for, they may scrape a draw.

If we can't beat Brighton at home and more importantly if our players can get outfought by a side comming for a draw, when we have a chance to go second, i am convinced that our players are a bunch of bottlers, either that or they just don't want to go up.

I am so unbelievably annoyed with ever single player bar Roberts and peacock, the rest fannied about no end playing dismal balls all over the place, while Peacock and Roberts both ran their ###### off with absolutely no service, and Roberts still managed to engineer himself a couple of half chances, but that was it.

Our players are bottlers, End of. I'm tired of having a go at Willson, at some point the lack of effort and passion must come down to the players, Willson is a hinderance, but ###, they should knw by now that passing the ball around in midield is getting us nowhere, but still only 2 or 3 players have the bottle to run at the opposition.

I agree with everything you say , the players just werent up for it today , and if they cant get up for going second , how on earth will they get up for barnsley??? :rolleyes:

Yeah we needed to win today! OK were only 1 point

behind QPR, 2 points if you count their better goal

average, It`s not about what they do, it`s about

what we do, an we have been sayin` for months we

just can`t score goals! So how the ruddy hell are we

goin` to win our last two games? No, we have settled

for the play-offs now an cos we can`t score goals

we don`t hold out much hope thur! :):rolleyes:

Archived