IGNORED

Big Win

riddlesdown red

Todays win was very important a loss would have put norwich level on points and before the game they were 1 place off bottom three. So the three losses in the league have come against teams that were in 1st 2nd and 4th before kick off all said in done not to bad. I think the top three will probably be b'ham reading and wolves if they don't blow up which will leave about 8 teams chasing play off places. If we can be one of those teams this will be an exciting season.

Todays win was very important a loss would have put norwich level on points and before the game they were 1 place off bottom three. So the three losses in the league have come against teams that were in 1st 2nd and 4th before kick off all said in done not to bad. I think the top three will probably be b'ham reading and wolves if they don't blow up which will leave about 8 teams chasing play off places. If we can be one of those teams this will be an exciting season.

The scary thing is, if you take any the good chances we created in the first half, Norwich and City looked extremely similar. We didn't particularly dominate them or make them look poor, it looked like two evenly matched teams.

The scary thing is, if you take any the good chances we created in the first half, Norwich and City looked extremely similar. We didn't particularly dominate them or make them look poor, it looked like two evenly matched teams.

i don't know what some people expect on here, we clearly aren't going to turn teams over easily and we aren't going to score a bundle of goals either. This is such a tough league this year and we should be happy with any 3 points we get.

i don't know what some people expect on here, we clearly aren't going to turn teams over easily and we aren't going to score a bundle of goals either. This is such a tough league this year and we should be happy with any 3 points we get.

Hear hear. Some people seem to think other teams are going to roll over for us.

That bet I placed today with Delia's bookies done the trick though.. :shifty::whistle:

i also agree with you, good hard earned 3 points, well played lads :englandsmile4wf:

You've misunderstood me, I'm trying to highlight that the team near relegation isn't a lot a difference between them and us.

I'm not expecting us to turn them over easily, just pointing out that it's a fine line between success and failure.

Archived