IGNORED

Steve Brooker

REDOXO

Great win by the lads yesterday

With games coming thick and fast over the next couple of weeks and with the likely suspension injury problems that will cause, could someone put me in the picture regarding Brooker et al as it is likely some chances to impress will open up!

According to GJ's interview yesterday, Brooker is expected to start training this week, but is a long way off a return to first team action.

I'd like to think that not only includes fitness but long term plans.

I'd try to use Brooker as a bargaining chip with any league one club we try to do business with. It's certainly a good sweetener if you're try to prize a Mackail-Smith or a Graham away. Here's some money and a replacement. Ok an injury ravaged replacement, but he's a decent league 1 player when fit.

It's certainly a good sweetener if you're try to prize a Mackail-Smith or a Graham away.

I'm sure Mackail-Smith's performance in the League Cup v. City didn't go unnoticed by GJ.

Just the sort of player we could do with and a double barrelled replacement for Forbes Phillipson - Masters is well overdue.

Time to sell isn't it?

You can't sell players during the transfer window,

Personally considering he's our top scoring forward, I'd say he's MORE than proved himself so far this season. Even if he doesn't start games, there is NO BETTER player at the club that can be brought off the bench, his goals to date more than prove this.

I'd expect him to see out his contract at the very least.

You can't sell players during the transfer window,

Personally considering he's our top scoring forward, I'd say he's MORE than proved himself so far this season. Even if he doesn't start games, there is NO BETTER player at the club that can be brought off the bench, his goals to date more than prove this.

I'd expect him to see out his contract at the very least.

Completly agree :noexpression: the best striker at this club by a mile; many more £s have been spent on a lot worse.

Archived