IGNORED

Wilson

Guest Rob

Wilson has been criticised in the past for not reacting to changes during the game but today i hope everyone saw that he did. Iwelumo went off which meant they lost all aerial danger therefore Butler came off. Wilson got his tactics and subs pretty spot on for me today it's the players who dint produce in the end.

Wilson has been criticised in the past for not reacting to changes during the game but today i hope everyone saw that he did. Iwelumo went off which meant they lost all aerial danger therefore Butler came off. Wilson got his tactics and subs pretty spot on for me today it's the players who dint produce in the end.
Yep , wilson was NOT to blame today its just the players were lacklustre.

Yep, i have been one of those who has felt that Willson doesn't react to the other managers changes, but today he did and i applaud him for that.

Although his subs were not necessarily the ones i would have made 2 out of the three made a noticable improvement in the team.

Butler was ###### poor, nothing different there then. Should have put Miller on and played 3 strikers up front. Not two & a half.

Butler was ###### poor, nothing different there then.
i think it's unfair to say that about butler, ot sayin hes a shuan taylor but our defence is one of he best in the whole football league, of which butler has been an integeral part, he didn't have a bad game today, it was a tactical sub,

Guest bristolbred

And Wilson is doing a lot more coaching from the touch line since the Stockport game!! :sport19:

He must read this notice board!! :P

Let's hope he can get the players fired up for the last two games, and results elsewhere go our way for a change!! :rolleyes:

I was surprised to see Rougier come off though, I though he was one of the few players that seemed up for it yesterday. If he wanted to bring Murray on (and who can blame him for that?) then I would have probably bought Roberts off and pushed Rougier up front as Roberts didn't have one of his better games today.

Like for Like substitutions don't always produce, as the opposition don't have to change/react to anything different.

I actually thought they were a trifle early, but at least it wasn't Mller for Roberts or vica versa, with ten minutes to go.

Butler for Goodfellow/Miller/Fortune should have happened with 15/20 mins to go.

• Admin

I would have been happy to see Butler withdrawn at half-time and Miller played up front with Roberts, with Peacock playing behind them as an attacking midfielder. This would have been a positive move and may have unsettled Brighton's defence, but I fear that it was too little, too late again.

Archived