IGNORED

The Next Four Games

William Stand

So far City have been pretty hit & miss - hard to say which "side" will turn up. I reckon after the next 4 games we will have a good idea of whether we're genuine top 6 material or will have to accept a more modest return this season.

We have Charlton (A) followed by Barnsley (A) & then Sheff Utd & Reading at home. Being an ultra pessimist we could conceivably lose all 4. However neither Charlton nor Barnsley are in good form & both the blades & the Royals are less impressive on the road than at home.

To keep in touching distance of the top 6 I think we need at least 6 points from the next 4 games - anything over 7 points will be a good return. Will be an interesting couple of weeks me thinks.

Guest chefunk

I'm thinking 4 points out of all of them. I think we will win this eve and grab a point at home against sheffield utd but like you said it all depends which side turns up. GJ has said we need to get at them in the first 20 mins, if we do this it could change the game, but the amount of times we have all seen a awful first half performances i hope it changes. Who knows maybe we will win all of them and close the gap on the top teams :englandsmile4wf:

chefunk

Archived