IGNORED

Fm 09

Henry

Downloaded last night.

Managed to get a couple of friendlies played, seemed okay. 3D match engine was slow but my graphics card is poo I only used it for goal highlights anyway. Had trouble with the keyboard that people have mentioned, guess its just a patch issue.

I've also had a **** load of injuries, Sproule out for 5 months after the first friendly, ALL my strikers injured or carrying knocks.

Loving the tactical analysis in game though, really helps I reckon.

Can't wait for the full release!

i have put the demo away as i am suffering badly with the injury bug. Apart from that I'm impressed with it, the 3d is a breath of fresh air. I always play as city and had a great rumour popup around October, Stern John to city! took me pleasantly by surprise.

The Meteb error shouldn't be in the full game as I changed it on the file when we got Maynard. Meteb was there in the first place because one of our deadlines was right when we 'signed' him, so it was updated to reflect that.

With regards to the player stats, glad to see the only ones people appear to have issues with are Williams and Maynard, seeing as I had no say in their ratings, so that's quite good.

Just a thought..

When all the talk of the new ground started, and people made some very smart designs of stadiums, someone mentioned you could (possibly) us the idea in one of the footie games (pes, fifa).

Now, If thats actually possible, would it also be possible to do something along the same lines for FM?

For anyone that has ordered from Asda like myself, do you think it will arrive on Release day because it says on my account it is estimated to be despatched on 14th (which is release day), but it also says it will be despatched when made available from manufacturer, so surely FM would send them to all stores at same time ?

I'll have the full game tonight so anyone want to know anything about the full game? I havn't touched the demo so know nothing about any differences.

I'll be Man City in tribute to the cracking two game years they've given me in FM08.

don't think you'll be able to play it. On the SI forums it say all games with need to be activated and the activation wont kick in until midnight at the earliest I think.

Its so no one can play the game before release date.

It's not hard to spoof activation. Windows XP being a perfect example.

I'm suprised non-steam versions "require activation". I'll torrent for cracks as a back up.

Fair enough - I would'nt know how to do that. I aint got my copy yet anyway :(

Archived