IGNORED

4th In The Table

reddogkev

What a fantastic result today - to beat a team who were prem 2 seasons ago, are still receiving parachute payments, and probably still rated by most outside the club as a 'bigger' team then us, is bloody brilliant. Plus, an improvement on last season's result!

Looking at the league table now feels me with incredible pride.

2 wins in two games, and we're flying high again, suddenly life is grand, and the excitement is firmly back. Barnsley away on Saturday should give us a chance to make it 3 wins, but it wont be easy. I just hope we can avenge last season's 3 - 0 score and give them a thumping!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

What a fantastic result today - to beat a team who were prem 2 seasons ago, are still receiving parachute payments, and probably still rated by most outside the club as a 'bigger' team then us, is bloody brilliant. Plus, an improvement on last season's result!

Looking at the league table now feels me with incredible pride.

2 wins in two games, and we're flying high again, suddenly life is grand, and the excitement is firmly back. Barnsley away on Saturday should give us a chance to make it 3 wins, but it wont be easy. I just hope we can avenge last season's 3 - 0 score and give them a thumping!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

It's quite amazing really just how tight this league is again this season. We've won the last two and are 4th....if we'd lost them both we'd be 20th!!! It really is a league where anyone can beat anyone and I for one think that makes it a much more interesting league than the Prem where you have your big 4 and that's about it really. Here's to another sterling performance and hopefully the right result again on Saturday at Oakwell....

Come on my babbies!

and I for one think that makes it a much more interesting league than the Prem where you have your big 4 and that's about it really.

I know what you mean, Chelsea, Liverpool, Hull and Arsenal; same old same old; predictable from before the season started

Although Man Utd can leap frog Arsenal with a win in their game in hand, I think they could be a club on the way up :fingerscrossed:

I know what you mean, Chelsea, Liverpool, Hull and Arsenal; same old same old; predictable from before the season started

Although Man Utd can leap frog Arsenal with a win in their game in hand, I think they could be a club on the way up :fingerscrossed:

You always get one team over perform in the Prem (Hull - previously Reading, Wigan etc) and one team wildly under-perform (i.e. Spurs), but again, three of the four teams you mention being up there are same old, same old. The Championship was still wide open right to the wire last season, and again this. With the Prem, you generally have the usual suspects at the top and bottom and the usuals who are destined for mid-table mediocrity. I'm not saying the Championship sees a better standard of football than the Prem, as that would frankly be a foolish thing to say. But in terms of interest, the Championship has it in spades, as no bugger's got a clue what's going to happen!

Archived