IGNORED

Highlights Of Yesterday's Game On Virgin Media?

Bris Red

• Admin
It'll be Thursday morning. BCFC World = 24 hours, Virgin morning after that.

On that point, I can understand the 24 hour ruling on weekend games when ITV actually broadcasts a highlights package of sorts. But the clubs really should renegotiate the delay period for midweek fixtures even if it's just a case of "if your local ITV region doesn't broadcast a highlights package in a certain mid-week" you can put your highlights up earlier.

On that point, I can understand the 24 hour ruling on weekend games when ITV actually broadcasts a highlights package of sorts. But the clubs really should renegotiate the delay period for midweek fixtures even if it's just a case of "if your local ITV region doesn't broadcast a highlights package in a certain mid-week" you can put your highlights up earlier.

On that point what has happened to Soccer Night this year? Is it all ITV regions hat have cancelled their respective midweek League programmes or just our crappy regional Tv company?

• Admin
And the quality is absolute rubbish - or is it just me ?

Not up to usual standards but still watchable.....

How close did we come on so many occasions to scoring even more.

For all Charlton's early efforts, most of them were easy takes for Basso or well wide.

Its not just you - the quality is very poor (compared to the normal good quality). The picture seems a little out of focus at times even though i know its not. Its almost like someone spread vaseline over the lens before they started filming!!!

I guess the club only get given what Charlton provide. Quite why a team who spent nearly 10 years in the prem haven't got better A/V equipment is quite staggering. It's almost home camcorder quality :noexpression:

Just by seeing the goals you can tell in the second half City were on fire and looked back to there flowing on the ball football. LJ looked back to his best lets keep up this up for our next away game at barnsely.Oh and super goal by williams seeing as how many players were around him trying to tackle tahts why GJ bought him in.

Archived