IGNORED

West Country Bookie Basher

Whites

Like most of the members on 'ere (i expect), i have a few quid on a saturday on a couple of acca's. Usually not too bad, most of the time being let down by one team!

Every week i do two bets exactly the same, City to win 3-1 and the infamous west country bookie basher which has never come in but i just know the one time i don't place the bet it will!

(Cheltenham let me down tuesday, with the other four winning).

This is the fixtures for this week, if you interested, in which you probably aint, but hey!

Barnsley V Bristol City

Bristol Rovers V Saafend

Yeovil Town V Leyton Orient

Swindon Town V Oldham

MK Dons V Cheltenham

As an Acca pays 196/1 this weekend (Betfred)

Cant see Swindon and Cheltenham winning but gotta do it!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Whites.

Like most of the members on 'ere (i expect), i have a few quid on a saturday on a couple of acca's. Usually not too bad, most of the time being let down by one team!

Every week i do two bets exactly the same, City to win 3-1 and the infamous west country bookie basher which has never come in but i just know the one time i don't place the bet it will!

(Cheltenham let me down tuesday, with the other four winning).

This is the fixtures for this week, if you interested, in which you probably aint, but hey!

Barnsley V Bristol City

Bristol Rovers V Saafend

Yeovil Town V Leyton Orient

Swindon Town V Oldham

MK Dons V Cheltenham

As an Acca pays 196/1 this weekend (Betfred)

Cant see Swindon and Cheltenham winning but gotta do it!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Whites.

Betting on rovers to win, thats just not right.

Just a bit of fun mucker, it's not like i'm wearing a blue and white scarf or anything!!!!!

Does not work with betting does it! I have bet against the Gas 3 times this season - each time in a 3 game accumulator and each time they have won and I lost my bet (the other two games going my way)!!

:noexpression:

Does not work with betting does it! I have bet against the Gas 3 times this season - each time in a 3 game accumulator and each time they have won and I lost my bet (the other two games going my way)!!

:noexpression:

Same has happened to me this season, Rovers cost me a few quid this season!

Colchester and Leeds are two examples if i remember correctly.

Archived