IGNORED

Qpr Sack Dowie Today

CodeRed

Agree with above. Shame for QPR, but not surprising. QPR had made a solid start to the season, just 1 point behind us. Thought they looked pretty good against us a few weeks ago, and most QPR fans, from what I'm aware, seemed fairly happy with the way things were going (on the field).

Dowie seems a nice guy as too. Ah well, another reason to be thankful for SL and our leadership here....

I wonder who they will be going for next??? I'm not saying Johnson is a target becuase I don't think they would go for him - they will want a big name to match their arrangance.

Sam Allardice

Peter Reid

Paul DiCanio

Kevin Keegan

Any other ideas?

EDIT: Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I couldnt see it on this page - but Ive just noticed it on the football talk forum.

I wonder who they will be going for next??? I'm not saying Johnson is a target becuase I don't think they would go for him - they will want a big name to match their arrangance.

Sam Allardice

Peter Reid

Paul DiCanio

Kevin Keegan

Any other ideas?

EDIT: Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I couldnt see it on this page - but Ive just noticed it on the football talk forum.

By the way things are going I wont be surprised if they were to get Juande Ramos following his sack from Spurs (which will be soon)

That would be an odd choice, why would anyone want Hollowhead? :dunno:

Holloway isnt a bad manager (as much as it pains me to say it!) but he just needs the right club - Leicester was never going to work for him becuase they wanted it all to be taken too seriously. I think he would suit a more "crazy gang" style club. Funnily enough I'm actually expecting him to end up back at the Gas at some point in the near future - apparantly thats what he is hoping for anyway.

Guest MaloneFM

According to the groundsman (yes they have one, no really) as soon as Dollop the talking mule gets a run like the one he had recently. And we are not talking Weston beach here, the Cadbury Heath village idiot is all lined up with Penrice.

And anyway...I thought it was funny

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=107279&hl=

Uncle you are a bad, bad, man.

I'm GUTTED!

Well they were going to sack him if they got to the Prem anyway! And they're in no danger of doing that. shame he gets a pay off as he is a lying piece of slime as we saw from Palace.

I think they'll go foreign and or experienced, Darren Ferguson would be stupid to go there. He's a manager on the up.

Archived