IGNORED

Didnt Take Long

robins72

Just had a call from a London exile who has received 3 calls saying Gary Johnson is going to Qpr!! Cant see it myself! But would loadsa money lure him to Laandon??

nope!! i don't think gary would choose a club like QPR just cant see it especially the way they go through managers :englandsmile4wf:

It's a multi billion operation, they could get anyone, I think that Dowie was just a stop gap until they got the guy they really wanted, and whoever that is would probably needs loads of credentials, I don't think Johnson would be the kind of player they are looking for

I didnt know Gary Johnson played :icecream:

Guest MaloneFM
I don't think Johnson would be the kind of player they are looking for

Psst David...a word...we are not talking about wee Lee here....it's his dad.

Just so you know ok?

QPR will end up with some ex-Premier League superstar with no managerial experience, thats the trend these days.

GJ dos'nt fit that bill.

exactly, i don't recall GJ ever playing for Man U so he's got no chance, what is it with ex manc players managing 78% of teams or whatever, they are bleed'n everywhere! QPR will go for Gary Bailey then?

I can see them appointing an I'tie, Flavio briatore will be looking to bring some slick series A manager in i expect.

QPR have Premier League funds, probably only a few teams in England have access to more money.

Not much time for QPR anyways, but £ talks and they can pretty much buy who they want... including GJ? I'm not so sure.

I doubt it - but then again, GJ has been lying low today as normally we get an interview on World when he's signed someone :whistle2:

(conspiracy theory #136765234)

Think he is a well payed man at a club with ambition. Taking Bristol City to the prem on a limited budget would be a challenge giving respect. Anyone can spend and if you are not lucky spend even more. Being a manager is about making players feel comfortable. If not with your knowledge - your wallet.

QPR will end up with some ex-Premier League superstar with no managerial experience, thats the trend these days.

GJ dos'nt fit that bill.

No disrespect to GJ, but they will employ a 6'4" swarthy Italian, ex pro footballer dripping in Luis Vuitton,Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci Clobber who Like Briatori looks like he is carved out of mahogany.

Too much time in Londons italian designer shops, coupled with too much time in sunbed parlours, and being made to play Schumaker and Alonso up front, means the next man is already doomed.

Once that has passed, Briatori will have had his go, then it's Bernie Ecclestone's go...then be worried !

4' tall cheeky London chappie,direct,speaks his mind,don't care who he upsets.....that's when GJ will go, so at least we've got a little bit of time, probably 4 weeks or so I'd guess.

I read somewhere that they were intrested in the chap who was the manager of Inter Milan before Mourinho took over. Is it Mancini or something like that?

Apparently Mancini has been mooching around London this last couple of days.......I guess it's better to be around when the Dutch Auction commences on Monday morning,between QPR & Spurs once Bolton have absolutely battered Tottenham 0-0.

Went 2 years ago, the worst game I've ever seen with BWFC wasting time right from the kick off.

Can't believe I've accepted an invite to go again tomorrow !!

Be glad to get back to the gate to see some decent footie.

let's face it, not out of the question is it?? i mean, who saw harry redknapp going to tottenham?? that one came out of nowhere!

Whos knows, may take LJ with him :noexpression: :fingerscrossed::innocent06:

Sorry,

Yeah, having some problems getting my fingers to type what my brain wants to say!

rejh e q u[jiojew'oqigjeq egwi;wj e ujia qaure eaq riuer r. iuragfpqaergaagab w' s ;eq, rq eqru. uiorq qvnqa rig ireqairuh r rajhaaergaerhg. raui ureh ;ueawhugf a dfahl qeai. arfej ghqe heqrg r;eqh

Archived