IGNORED

Did Warn You....

Guest Seagull Steve

Guest Seagull Steve

that you'd be outsung, and you were! :rolleyes:

Having said you did outplay on the park. We defended well but you had the better chances.

Still QPR are well and truly in your sights. Could see them dropping a couple points to Swindon, sorry Swinedon :)

Didn't think you were that brilliant to be honest, mostly just "AR GY ALL, AR GY ALL" but you were probably as good as Plymouth who didn't sing too much at the Gate. Good Luck but i fear you've dented our auto hopes :rolleyes:
And why would they be singing that exactly , i thought it was al bi on al bi on?? :P

Didn't think you were that brilliant to be honest, mostly just "AR GY ALL, AR GY ALL" but you were probably as good as Plymouth who didn't sing too much at the Gate. Good Luck but i fear you've dented our auto hopes :rolleyes:
I'm fairly sure they were actually singing 'Al-Bi-On'. I don't know why they'd sing about Plymouth. Hey, what do I know.

Still, for a team that's supposed to be half decent I was dissapointed that you spent the last 89 minutes of the match time-wasting and cheating at every oppertunity to play out for a draw.

You expect it from from the Wycombes and Chesterfields off this world, but I was dissapointed with it from you.

Also further endorsed by desire to get shot of this rubbish division.

The mistake that most away fans, and some City fans, make when speculating on the volume of their singing is that, when singing in the EE, it is almost impossible to hear anybody else.

The well-loved acoustics that provides the noise also serves to deaden any sound coming from outside. Thus we always get comments from away fans thinking they're outsinging everyone.

I sit in the Williams near the director's box and, for my money, while Albion were quite loud at times, the small crowd in the Eastend did their bit and when the whole ground erupted with 'come on you reds' occasionally, it easily drowned out the away singing.

Archived