IGNORED

He's An Orrrrrr

Jordan Tansley

nice touch, bradley sitting in the away stand with us. rather than behind the dugouts, i couldnt see him during the game because of a pillar, but did he join in the singing and dancing?

i said to my old man that he should have come to the back of the stand and joined in with the fun :D

HEEEEEEE'S AN ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:englandsmile4wf:

Difficult call ......

Wilson is quicker than Brad, and yesterday that saved us a few times against very quick wingers they had.

Brad is certainer a better header of the ball.

Wilson is more attacking minded, and probably just shades it on shooting ability.

Temperament, Brad is certainly more firey..

sooooo weighing those points up ...... my conlusion is .........

i'm glad i'm not the manager and its my decision.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

:D

Nice one Bradders, and can I ask those who attended; do we need him back tuesday?

I didn't attend, but I'd guess we'll definitely need him back on Tuesday if McAllister is ruled out (Brian Wilson would move across to LB).

nice touch, bradley sitting in the away stand with us. rather than behind the dugouts, i couldnt see him during the game because of a pillar, but did he join in the singing and dancing?

i said to my old man that he should have come to the back of the stand and joined in with the fun :D

HEEEEEEE'S AN ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He was sat with his dad who came over from Liverpool (who also goes to every game) and Lee Trundles dad.

Archived