IGNORED

Johnson To Stay At City

Jordan Tansley

• he just signed a 5 year contract
  • why on earth would pompey or qpr or anyone else want johnson??? he isnt loud enough, doesnt moan enough and hasnt got 100 caps for his country
  • he is adored by the fans, well the ones at the games rather than the keyboard warriors
  • the club is pretty much gary johnson FC, he is in charge, he has the authority,
  • LANSDOWN!!!!

anything i missed?

• why on earth would pompey or qpr or anyone else want johnson??? he isnt loud enough, doesnt moan enough and hasnt got 100 caps for his country
  • he is adored by the fans, well the ones at the games rather than the keyboard warriors
  • the club is pretty much gary johnson FC, he is in charge, he has the authority,
  • LANSDOWN!!!!

anything i missed?

Money.

• LANSDOWN!!!!

anything i missed?

don't wanna call you stupid...Sorry got no clue what the hell you're trying to say.

:noexpression:

• LANSDOWN!!!!

anything i missed?

You're stupid. :tumbleweed:

Call me stupid but I reckon Allardyce will get Pompey, Mancini or some other big name Italian will get QPR and Johnson will stay at Bristol City.

I think thats pretty much how it's going to pan out.

But just can't help myself..........You're Stupid!!!!!! :whistle2:

Archived