IGNORED

Ambrose

kiwicolin

I think a good, if perhaps over-ambitious, target would be John-Joe O'Toole of Watford. He looks like an exciting young midfielder who has scored a few goals and has a bright future ahead of him. Watford will lose their parachute payments at the end of this season and don't look like challenging but whether or not we'd have the clout to prise him away I'm not sure.

I think a good, if perhaps over-ambitious, target would be John-Joe O'Toole of Watford. He looks like an exciting young midfielder who has scored a few goals and has a bright future ahead of him. Watford will lose their parachute payments at the end of this season and don't look like challenging but whether or not we'd have the clout to prise him away I'm not sure.

Since throwing their hand in back in February they've been pretty much spiralling since. I would say January would be the best shot as should Watford find any sort of form again he'll be getting attention from higher places.

No!!

On the sole basis that he has a ridiculous and irritating name.

I rate O'Toole as one of the best up and coming attacking midfielders in this division. He's physical, he always gets in the box and he's a threat from set pieces too. However, I don't think they'd let him go for less than a million.

i think he would be an excellent addition to the squad. scores a few as well.

Reminds me of Tim Cahill from when he was at Millwall; agressive, direct and with no little talent.

Certainly shakes up defences in this division and I'd be delighted if we were even able to TRY and get him!

I know we moan about not knowing what goes on with transfers at City, but does Magilton strike anyone else as a gobshite?

There's a bit on SS website where he's on about the potential Campo-Ambrose swap deal, no secrets there! Bet Pardew is chuffed to bits this has been made public knowledge. I remember saying when it looked like they were in for Maynard that Magilton was very open about his targets, he hasn't changed!

I'd rather do things the GJ/SL way!

I know we moan about not knowing what goes on with transfers at City, but does Magilton strike anyone else as a gobshite?

There's a bit on SS website where he's on about the potential Campo-Ambrose swap deal, no secrets there! Bet Pardew is chuffed to bits this has been made public knowledge. I remember saying when it looked like they were in for Maynard that Magilton was very open about his targets, he hasn't changed!

I'd rather do things the GJ/SL way!

Without wishing to bring up the past, Magilton reminds me of Tinnion in his managerial days - I recall when Tinnion went public that we wanted Steve Howard & really upset Mike Newell. In the summer Magilton was waxing lyrical about all sorts of players.. most of which didn't end up at Ipswich.

Without wishing to bring up the past, Magilton reminds me of Tinnion in his managerial days - I recall when Tinnion went public that we wanted Steve Howard & really upset Mike Newell. In the summer Magilton was waxing lyrical about all sorts of players.. most of which didn't end up at Ipswich.

Valid point mate! Tins was pretty vocal too!

Archived