IGNORED

I Am Getting Annoyed Now...

Ibby

...I don't come on this site much but when I do all I see are negative comments. You are slating your players and your manager.

You should all be getting behind the team and the manager 100%. You were whinging when you had 20 games to go, now with 2 games left forget about how poor you played, its time to get behind your boys and help them get maximum points from the next 2 games.

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bristolbred

And hope that the Swindle do us a favour next Saturday!!!! :sub:

Would love to see a real party atmosphere at the Barnsley game, but living 40 mins from their ground, i feel sorry for all the City fans trying to make the effort to get there, as there are no trains available to get to/from Bristol on the day!! :)

As for whinging and venting frustrations on this chat room is what football in the 21st Century is all about, and if the City players made the same effort next week as the fans, then of course there will be more positive thoughts on the site!! ;)

But look at yesterday, as usual, we play a team that came to frustrate, we had 14 goal attempts, 7 of which could be counted as on target, yet we came away with just one point instead of three!! :speechless3:

And maybe in two weeks time, we may rue this missed opportunity!! :rolleyes:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:D:D:D

We do seem to have quite a few groaners but they will telll you its freedom of speech etc, Brighton came for a point yesterday and got it. We should of had a penalty and could of made autos if we would have got one of our umpteen efforts. We didnt thats history, its not over yet though.

Archived