IGNORED

Prediction League Update

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

No one correctly predicted the 0-0 draw, but with the help of bonus predictions it looks like edson has taken the title this season, it would take a high scoring game, with an amazingly accurate spread of predictions from City fan 2 to catch him.

Madger has an opportunity to overtake City fan 2 and take the runner-up spot, which would be a great achievement after last years win.

This weeks high rollers were:

12 points:

edson

Madger

10 points:

Natcher

7 points:

Bootylicious

Whooosh

Cheshire Red

Pukka Tukka

Graham B

City fan 2

Don't forget that next week is the last in the PL season, due to us playing on Sunday, the bonus predictions will have a closing time of 3pm Saturday 1st May.

After next weeks game, the final table will be published (this will include the top scorer bonus) and the winner and runner-up will be contacted with details of how and where to collect their prizes. (How many mates will edson gain :rolleyes: as he can take a guest into the directors box with him for the final game of the season)

TOP TWENTY

edson 306

city fan 2 261

Madger 250

Top Corner 243

KEV G 243

RedUn 235

ookman 234

whoosh 229

TB Mutiny 225

Graham B 222

HZ25 215

CITYRGR8 209

O_Faz15 206

Bournemouth Red 203

Thornbury Red 203

chalky 201

fRED 198

redm 198

BCFC Seattle 196

Bootylicious Bethan 193

For full table visit the PL website.

(How many mates will edson gain :rolleyes: as he can take a guest into the directors box with him for the final game of the season)

Mrs Edson has just read that. Anyone know a soothing treatment for bruised shins?

Obviously, I won't be taking anything for granted until I have definitely won or otherwise. I won't be talking to the press about the possibility of winning and I won't be looking at how city fan 2 is doing until the final whistle, as I'm assured this is a foolproof way of keeping focussed.

Archived