IGNORED

Sat

Rob k

After last night i would change a few things starting with dropping Mcindoe and Adebola, I know I'm going to get slated but for me Mcindoe has not done enough this season and for a winger i cant remember the last timne he created something that resulted in a decent cross. Adebola just makes us play ugly and he does not win enough ball in the air which is what he is being asked to do, when he does his flick ons seem to go nowhere and I'm not sure what else he offers. I would also rest Johnson not because i don't like him but because i think Williams is getting match fit and just offers that little bit more and is more likely to shoot, in about 80 games our centre midfileders have scored about 10 goals between them which is not good enough. I would start saturday something along the lines of this,,

GK - Basso

RB - Orr

CB - Mccombe

CB - Fonts

LB - Wilson

LW - Trundle

CM - Elliott

CM - Williams

RW - Sproule

CF - John

CF - Maynard

I would add I'm not a massive sproule fan either but unfortuantly we have no other option in this area and he does posses a lot of pace!

Adebola has been one of the most consistent players in the team this season. Its the shape of the midfield which creates a lack of options causing players to play percentage football. It would still be same playing a different two up top but with less chance of the ball sticking.

The more I see of Adebola the more sure I am that he is a great pro, hard working with a cracking attitude. I am also sure that he is never going to be a goal machine or prolific 'assist' player. With the greatest respect, by continually playing him in the starting line up, we are getting nowhere fast in our quest for more goals from our forward line.

Archived