IGNORED

Its Surely Time For Leroy

compostcorner

problem is that Litas confidence is through the floor, judging by his reserve performances, and i think it would be better for him if he didn't play until Willson has gone. Otherwise Willson will continue his worrying trend of turning bright prospects into poor players by completely destroying their confidence, he has done it to Clist, and now he has set to work on Leeroy, god knows what he could do to gillespie.

I think spud55 is right Mr Wilson has killed the confidence of some players the best example though is Roberts the constant your off after 60 minutes and being dropped for the Miller/Peacock combo that never came off really got to the boy.

But

lets face it we haven't had a great deal of luck (no comments about making your own please) around the box surely a pen will come our way soon just keep the faith now this is when it really matters............ And even if QPR do manage to haul themselves over the finish line remember we havent lost to any of the other top six (in my recollection)

I think spud55 is right Mr Wilson has killed the confidence of some players the best example though is Roberts the constant your off after 60 minutes and being dropped for the Miller/Peacock combo that never came off really got to the boy.

disagree with that completely - don't think Roberts looks short on confidence at all!

Miller/Peacock combo never came off - who are you kidding? It worked pretty well for a while and other teams and managers thought so too when we were on 11 game winning run :rolleyes:

As for Lita, well all players get chances and all players (ok some exceptions) will get dropped/rested. That is the time to play well in the reserves and show what you can do, not sulk or put in minimal effort. Professional football is a tough game, many do not succeed, those that do show determination in all aspects and take the low points with the high points and learn from them. Lita never strikes me as someone who lacks in confidence :) I'm sure he'll be back and will do well for us, although I think many fans place an awful lot of expectation on him.

I heard an interview with a top flight pro the other day (name escapes me at the moment) who said when he wasn't getting in the first team, he was asking to play in the reserves because he wanted the challenge of a game rather than just training - now that shows the hunger to play and the determination to get picked. That's the kind of attitude we need from all our players.

Archived